|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
It is amazing, that my game works fine, but others confronts all kinds of problems. I don`t know, how you play or what you have done, but IN my game everything works as they should. I play the game as it was ment to play, NOT reading a WT, just reading the game hints and following the tasks. Btw, I play Win 10 and the latest update without incest (imo game don`t need it, you bang 9 girls and 1 is your "cousin or Roommate" so what, it`s a same).
I’m not using a WT either, just following the tasks on the left side, tasks now says to scare the Dean but it won’t let me use the spider. I’m also using Win 10 with the latest update without incest.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I’m not using a WT either, just following the tasks on the left side, tasks now says to scare the Dean but it won’t let me use the spider. I’m also using Win 10 with the latest update without incest.
So, when you go to the Deans office, and she ask you to sit down and ask you " Why are you here", open inventory, click the spider. Just tested, worked like a charm. Btw, when Dead asks you, you must click, that screen has NO text in it.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Added updated walkthrough and incest patch links to OP.
If you go past the OP and ask a question when the answer is literally on that same page, I'm not gonna help you if you cry about it. People are getting frustrated with some members asking questions where the answers are literally right there. Like 1, 2,3 or even 4 posts up on the same page.
Please scroll through a few pages before asking questions!

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Added updated walkthrough and incest patch links to OP.
If you go past the OP and ask a question when the answer is literally on that same page, I'm not gonna help you if you cry about it. People are getting frustrated with some members asking questions where the answers are literally right there. Like 1, 2,3 or even 4 posts up on the same page.
Please scroll through a few pages before asking questions!
I TOTALY AGREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes