Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked before, I started a new game with this update and I'm using the WT for 7.1, when I get to day 13 I should be able to ask cousin about the second book but the option doesn't appear when I select ask in her bedroom, has this been changed for 7.2 ex version. Thanks.

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
no, it's the same Brian:)

Have u get the task from cousin?all stages?
Hey LeRescator, I got both books, oiled bedroom and bathroom doors, seen her in her PJs so I should get the "Did you like the second book option, but all I get is "Do these clothes feel comfortable".

Reactions: La'Zaa

julianes30

Jan 16, 2018
i
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

already did photoshop for Emily. already take photo with drone to anna and Barbara, already fuck my cousing using pills for sleep in the coffee, already have 1 hear with cousing. but she did not ask me about any photoshop. I seat down with her in the sofa at 21:00 night and nothing. any ideas. I need do something more?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hey LeRescator, I got both books, oiled bedroom and bathroom doors, seen her in her PJs so I should get the "Did you like the second book option, but all I get is "Do these clothes feel comfortable".
Thats why I NEVER use WT for playing !! That event (second book) took place in my game at day 3.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
i

already did photoshop for Emily. already take photo with drone to anna and Barbara, already fuck my cousing using pills for sleep in the coffee, already have 1 hear with cousing. but she did not ask me about any photoshop. I seat down with her in the sofa at 21:00 night and nothing. any ideas. I need do something more?
Did you all 4 photoshoots ????? After the last shoot, when you come "home", or next evening, Cousin will ask you to make photoshoot with her.

julianes30

Jan 16, 2018
Did you all 4 photoshoots ????? After the last shoot, when you come "home", or next evening, Cousin will ask you to make photoshoot with her.
I did 2 photoshop for Emily, with the first cosplay cuistoms and naked. no more, I don't see any options to get or buy other cosplay customs. how I can get the other cosplay customs for make the next photoshop to Emily?

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
There is no more "Did you like second book" in 7.x. The "Do these clothes feel comfortable" is the next stage of this "quest". The 7.2 change a message in order to get this a little more evident.

LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018
Yeah next=>store =>buy clothes for stretching:)

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes