Sep 21, 2017
holey fuck me in the ass with the infinity gauntlet batman!:WutFace: ...replay----game??? fuck me!:OhMyGoodness: this is one of the things that made me give up summertime "replay game/old saves don't work" saga...looks like another game going down recycle bin alley for me:FeelsBadMan:

Jake2231

Feb 11, 2018
Cant catch the mouse on android.. when i click on it, it disappears but it still says rat is gone... Is it bugged?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Whenever I try the gallery, it's just a random screenshot from the sex scenes, not the actual scene. Is there some button I'm not pressing to trigger it? Scene replay would probably be better using the tv.

DarkP

Aug 26, 2017
Hi all, I'm wondering if someone can help me... I'm stumped! I've playing the latest version of MCR for a few days now using '93916_MyCuteCousin0.6.1WT.pdf' walk-through. I know there's a newer walk through but I like the step-by-step ones.

...Anyway, I'm on Day 16 and I've followed all of the walk-through (even played the last few days several times) and I ran into a problem with the Dean. Before the BJ scene with Anna, the Dean has no heart/s, after the scene she has two broken hearts... I go to the college, knock, enter and she kicks me out (bitch is seriously pissing me off, LOL). I even played through a few days and she hates me even more! (Pretty bad when a fictional character hates you! LOL) Seriously though, I want to move forward but this scene seems to be really important for future events!

Anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong? Perhaps some advice or maybe a save of day 16!

I love the look of the game but this is really getting frustrating!

Thank you for any help or input you may offer... I'll soon be bald thanks to this game! LOL

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hi all, I'm wondering if someone can help me... I'm stumped! I've playing the latest version of MCR for a few days now using '93916_MyCuteCousin0.6.1WT.pdf' walk-through. I know there's a newer walk through but I like the step-by-step ones.

...Anyway, I'm on Day 16 and I've followed all of the walk-through (even played the last few days several times) and I ran into a problem with the Dean. Before the BJ scene with Anna, the Dean has no heart/s, after the scene she has two broken hearts... I go to the college, knock, enter and she kicks me out (bitch is seriously pissing me off, LOL). I even played through a few days and she hates me even more! (Pretty bad when a fictional character hates you! LOL) Seriously though, I want to move forward but this scene seems to be really important for future events!

Anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong? Perhaps some advice or maybe a save of day 16!

I love the look of the game but this is really getting frustrating!

Thank you for any help or input you may offer... I'll soon be bald thanks to this game! LOL
Here is my save, just enter Deans dffice, but you have been doing things in different order, so I just HOPE this helps you. Btw, it`s 11 game day !!!!

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes