brood1

Jan 13, 2018
Another lockout warning! If you do not have anal sex with the secretary (when you get caught by the director in her office, during the 2nd/3rd Photo-shoot); which is possible as the back arrow shows on screen and there is nothing indicating you are supposed to click on her ass. Then you will exit the scene and when you return the secretary at her desk, the book will never appear and you will never get the question to ask her about it. This leads to not being able to give it to Anna killing that route.

And for those wondering, yes the Heart icon in the top right appears to be bugged and crashes the game if clicked, this means it is impossible to check the roommate's love level. This makes it very hard to determine some of the scenes with the roommate, such as the DVD leading to the massage. I am not sure if you are able to repeat this scene as I tried it the first time, but it failed and she never again accepted to watch the DVD.

Reactions: bayunco

jonexhd

Jan 25, 2018
Is it possible to have sex with the cousin without the effect of the oil?
Also I got stuck on blackmailing the manager the 2nd time(after the first failed try)

Whiskeyjackle

Aug 5, 2017
I have an error which stops me from moving on after I get the dean's daughter to come home:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/college.rpy", line 408, in <module>
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'on'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/menumain.rpyc", line 18, in script call
    ܮ���4�}��mnW��A�)�+nO�[^M4Li�R�*��ĝ�� Y��H�)H��Vq$w�!�3�p$�$H�{Ao�T ��\\��dve������"��H~�<�2b���d�(

Oldiee

Apr 9, 2018
Thanks. I could have sworn i searched this thread but must have missed that. I went back through my saves and none of them had the back area in the outline disappear, so I had to use the save attached there. Weird.

ironsmash

May 11, 2017
This game is SO irritating. Every version I start over.. and every version at least 1 key trigger is not happening. I'm DONE with this one.

Mad Doc

Mar 14, 2018
I was running into the errors at the Deans office and a couple of other parts. My solution was to erase the game and saves in the Renpy folder. Than before unzipping the game I updated 7 zip to the latest version. just to make sure everything was being unzipped properly. Started new game and everything worked fine even kept the names I imputed instead of Hero. This worked for me maybe it will help somebody else.

Corypheus

Mar 5, 2018
I have an error which stops me from moving on after I get the dean's daughter to come home:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/college.rpy", line 408, in <module>
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'on'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/menumain.rpyc", line 18, in script call
    ܮ���4�}��mnW��A�)�+nO�[^M4Li�R�*��ĝ�� Y��H�)H��Vq$w�!�3�p$�$H�{Ao�T ��\\��dve������"��H~�<�2b���d�(
This is while trying to tell the dean she's coming home, right? When the error shows up, go to the console and enter the following:

tell_dean_anna_home = Task(_("Tell the dean that Anna comes home"))
tell_dean_anna_home.on = True
tell_dean_anna_home.get = True

Note that it is case sensitive and needs to be entered in the same order as above. Then leave the console, choose ignore and you should be able to continue. For a while at least. It's full of bugs, sadly.

Reactions: fishbrain

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
You need to use the drone on the directors bedroom to catch him masturbating while she is asleep, then you can show him the picture.
how do i even get the director? all i do is show the girl pictures of them at pool and she closes door

pmfive17

Nov 24, 2017
on the day 14 in the libraly
Ask -> „Did you like the third book?”
„Can you tell me about it?
no have............„OK, let’s go!”............ but .........with pleause....
Why????

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
how to defeat the goon who attacked emily in her house?
After he beats you the first time, go to the gym and ask the trainer for fight lessons. During the first training she'll have backpain, read the massage book that now you can buy at the store, give her a normal massage and keep training with her. When you've finished, return to Emily apartment a defeat the guy.
how to you add premium tv?
You can't. It's no longer present in the game, it has been removed in this update.

May 14, 2018
how do i even get the director? all i do is show the girl pictures of them at pool and she closes door
How far are you with the roommate?
To get to the director, you need to have made photo sessions with her and maybe also massaged her.
Remember to reed the books you buy about photography and massage - not reading the books will lead you stuck and not getting further.

Whiskeyjackle

Aug 5, 2017
This is while trying to tell the dean she's coming home, right? When the error shows up, go to the console and enter the following:

tell_dean_anna_home = Task(_("Tell the dean that Anna comes home"))
tell_dean_anna_home.on = True
tell_dean_anna_home.get = True

Note that it is case sensitive and needs to be entered in the same order as above. Then leave the console, choose ignore and you should be able to continue. For a while at least. It's full of bugs, sadly.

Thank you so much, Corypheus! It worked! I was already afraid it was one of those errors that ocur randomly and mean I had to restart the game. It is so annoying that we have to restart it with almost every new version :-(

Reactions: Morphuret

SM-Tyr

May 10, 2017
anyone got a working save file for new version?
The one I try to use that are already on here don't have the actual save file.
Even when I extract them I get the different properties but no save file document to use

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes