Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I keep getting the same problem, plus the names changing also.
Not sure if you did either of these but... You get negative points (which you cant view) by doing stuff she isnt ready for... If you spy on her in bathroom and get caught you lose points, if you undo her towel as she is heading to shower you lose MASSIVE amounts of points (even the guide mentions this). if during compliment time you say "nice tits" and "nice ass" before she is truly comfortable around you, you lose points for that too.

If you try to be a gentleman and hold your hormones your able to do all those things later when you have her at high love/friend status.

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
Am a Gentlemen Not even any Compliments. Except thanking for the sandwich. Then going straight to bed. No jacking in shower either. just take a quick shower. Wake up with one or two negative hearts.

preludepower

May 30, 2018
hello, I did not get the book during the photo Shoot with the secretary and I cannot get Barbra to visit Anna at the Library. she just says she will go there but does not show up. can anyone help? Android version. Thank you.

HeroZedd

May 30, 2018
Please help about send barbara to the library
When i openes library door, there is an "error"
I tried jump lib_barbara_thresome
And send_barbara_library doesn't work
Any clue?

Jordan2323

Nov 19, 2017
Not sure if you did either of these but... You get negative points (which you cant view) by doing stuff she isnt ready for... If you spy on her in bathroom and get caught you lose points, if you undo her towel as she is heading to shower you lose MASSIVE amounts of points (even the guide mentions this). if during compliment time you say "nice tits" and "nice ass" before she is truly comfortable around you, you lose points for that too.

If you try to be a gentleman and hold your hormones your able to do all those things later when you have her at high love/friend status.
I replayed the game several times,i know what I am doing,didnt do any mistakes,got 3 broken hearths from 2 good hearths in 2 days.I didn't talk to her at all,may be that's new in the game,after i started talking to her in every scene and cleared the broken hearths but no way to get even one good hearth now.can someone tell me the console command.
Lol just saw cant activate console with editing console file to True,da fudge is the developer doing.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I replayed the game several times,i know what I am doing,didnt do any mistakes,got 3 broken hearths from 2 good hearths in 2 days.I didn't talk to her at all,may be that's new in the game,after i started talking to her in every scene and cleared the broken hearths but no way to get even one good hearth now.can someone tell me the console command.
Lol just saw cant activate console with editing console file to True,da fudge is the developer doing.
Dont most games do that ? every single Ren'py game that I needed to use console cheats for had me do that, its not like its hard to do... go to the file, open in notepad, do a Ctrl+F and look for config.console and change it from false to true, and save... thats it...

Lazyhale

Apr 27, 2018
Why is a dark picture of a girl with movie written on it always pops up during the scenes. The only watchable scene is the one with the nurse

Mirta

Mar 28, 2018
When I put my mouse on the heart symbol i get :
"While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Grid overfull."

What could cause this?

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
Got this game breaking bug while doing Anna`s storyline, after sending Anna back home/library when you go to dean to report about Anna, error pops up. No use ignoring it because doing so circle back the whole conversation when it`s about to end, like infinite loop. Already tried skipping day or two before telling the dean and at different times of the day and extracting fresh copy of the game but the saves were the same so don`t know if it did made any difference, no dice so far. Any help would be appreciated as i have no clue what caused this. There was also this error at the beginning of the game while tried to study at the library but it was a minor one compared to this thanks to the cheats :p. Despite all this it`s still a very awesome game, it`d be a gem without these deterrents.
Here`s the error-

While running game code:
File "game/college.rpy", line 408, in <module>
"\"Anna's home\"" if tell_dean_anna_home.on:
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'on'

NeinSchroid

Jul 25, 2017
didnt be lazy first time(i'm telling lazy to myself cuz i sleep 10 hours daily, thats it.), i just looked to 100-105(researched from 250 to 355) pages and i saw in every damn 5 questions, its repeating still same and same questions till the end. WHY just WHY you dont look back or research a bit the pages to find your answer? WHY you being such a lazy person?? :((((

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
i will post a save later just need to check if the dev fixed the android port or does it still show the word animation during animation scenes....

Reactions: NPC31
3.40 star(s) 172 Votes