Drn

Feb 12, 2018
Bu oyunu çökmeden nasıl oynarsınız? Her adım düşer, kendini kapatır.: FeelsBadMan:

dragonarial

Apr 10, 2018
I have a problem, sending Ana to her house and going to look for her mother to the university, after talking to her I get an error of coding and she does not let me move forward, someone can help me or know why I Does that error come out? Thank you in advance for your help. :oops::test2:

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
I have a problem, sending Ana to her house and going to look for her mother to the university, after talking to her I get an error of coding and she does not let me move forward, someone can help me or know why I Does that error come out? Thank you in advance for your help. :oops::test2:
I have the same problem always get the error message in the office of the university after I brought Anna back
and I always get an error message when I want to enter the library since Anna is back

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
How can i take advantage of sex pills?
you use them when you go to give a sperm sample at the doctors, they make you not cum to fast and nurse gives you blowjob, also you give them to room mate in her coffee so when you give her massage with the oil she cannot cum and she asks you to fuck her

Platuni

Jun 2, 2018
I need help. Sometimes when the roommate is stretching and I go in her room to talk to her. She appears laying down on her bed reading a book. Why is this happening to my game?

This also happens with other scenes.

Edit: Forgot to mention. When I start a new game I have items in my inventory even though i've not been to the store yet

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
How cheat in game pls ?
Just click the right mouse button in the game and then the left side of the page is written yellow and there are cheats on it and you can see what you can do there is everything you need stats gold .....

Platuni

Jun 2, 2018
I need help. Sometimes when the roommate is stretching and I go in her room to talk to her. She appears laying down on her bed reading a book. Why is this happening to my game?

This also happens with other scenes.

Edit: Forgot to mention. When I start a new game I have items in my inventory even though i've not been to the store yet
Anyone help?

Also whenever I jerk off the cum stain stays on the screen.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes