gavatar

May 10, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/college.rpy", line 408, in <module>
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'on'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
0.7.2ex

Anon1111

Aug 6, 2017
i figured the dvd out, but only one, chearleader 4, cousine makes herself comfortable and reveal the hord on from mc.

the other dvd dont work

cant go to the office.

i dont like grind, so i have cheatet stats/money.

uploaded my last save, just i case you want to look closer

If you with "the other dvds don't work"mean, that you are not able to use then while your cousine is watching tv, that's normal. This event triggers just one time with one dvd. But you can watch the rest when your cousine is not watching tv.

And and your other problems.... It looks like your savedata is kind of broken(There were some errors.). Maybe you triggered the event in strange order what caused your problem. Maybe you should just start a new game....

gatito

Feb 10, 2018
already did photo shot with emily but still roommate doesnt ask already have to many things im stuck :(

dirtyrat

May 26, 2018
i can't get the screwdriver. when i visit the salesgirl at night, i don't get "lick pussy" after "let's fuck". what do i do?

Chop2008

Jul 6, 2017
i can't get the screwdriver. when i visit the salesgirl at night, i don't get "lick pussy" after "let's fuck". what do i do?
You need to try and get into the bathroom in the morning when your 'roommate' goes in I think it's a 9 am

gatito

Feb 10, 2018
how can i trigger the massage with couisin guys any one has idea? Already bought oil from jamal , and cant watch movie with rommmate could u help me?

Anon1111

Aug 6, 2017
how can i trigger the massage with couisin guys any one has idea? Already bought oil from jamal , and cant watch movie with rommmate could u help me?
You need enough affection (maybe you need her office events) + maybe photosession event. (But for that you need to solve your problem with her friend.)

gatito

Feb 10, 2018
You need enough affection (maybe you need her office events) + maybe photosession event. (But for that you need to solve your problem with her friend.)
has any one try to raise affection using console comand? cuz rather than that i dont have any idea accept making coffee btw there is one think still couldnt able to find red file

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
You need to try and get into the bathroom in the morning when your 'roommate' goes in I think it's a 9 am
You know that there is a new controls, right? You need to click on the proper... place. :D

How can I upgrade to the next update ??
Copy+paste the files to the location you have the game... maybe.

How to blackmail Ana's brother
Use the drone at night on director window until you get the scene. You'll know if you get it. :)

Check you stats, how many hearts you have? Did you do everything else you can do with her?

Maybe and maybe? :D You should be sure if you already did that. :D

has any one try to raise affection using console comand? cuz rather than that i dont have any idea accept making coffee btw there is one think still couldnt able to find red file
Nah, leave the console alone. :p
Red file is in Dick's office, click on it. Next task will be in future version for that "questline".
Evening - kitchen - talk roommate - open inventory - click coffee - click coffee machine - open inventory - click pills - click coffee mug...

mmm444

Jun 4, 2018
hi everyone! could you help me? i'm stuck... i can't find tv premium account... i can't see the scene where i have to fight with frank in emily's apartment... i can't go on with anna after the character decided to blackmail barbara with her photos...

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
hi everyone! could you help me? i'm stuck... i can't find tv premium account... i can't see the scene where i have to fight with frank in emily's apartment... i can't go on with anna after the character decided to blackmail barbara with her photos...
If you are stuck take a look at the PDF 0.7.1 Walkthrough first post.

-there is no premium account.
-Have you done all four photoshoots with Emily ?
- have you unlocked Roommate Office in the Map ?
- Other tasks to do in your inventory ?

Anon1111

Aug 6, 2017
I wouldn't risk that. I mean, I assume that there are so many variable of "happened event", which are connected to the affections. So if you raise just the affection although you haven't done the events, you could get some problems. I mean your game could be blocked. If the codes calls the var for affection AND events you won't be able to go ahead and furthernmore, you won't be able to redo the events you "skipped" because the call will get a "false" as a return.

mmm444

Jun 4, 2018

-there is no premium account.
-Have you done all four photoshoots with Emily ?
- have you unlocked Roommate Office in the Map ?
- Other tasks to do in your inventory ?
thanks for answering my question. I have read the walkthrough... but i can't still go on... i think i have done all photoshots with emily, but if i remember i didn't do the photoshhot where she is totally naked

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Unfortunately it was me who left the premium TV acc there by mistake. :S So in that case the WT won't be good, as there are DVDs now. Will be fixed in the next version alongside with the part 2 part.
Sorry again.

Reactions: Tacito
3.40 star(s) 172 Votes