fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
That's something unsual. One thing if you didn't read the super photographer book before doing the photo shoot, you won't be able to choose the "let's pretend" thing, and your photoshoot won't be success so you will be stucked there unfortunately. But in this case the 2 more cosplay won't be unlocked in the store, so if you did 4 photo shoots, then you are good and you should be able to move forward. If you don't, then you should try again.
Stuck as in you have to start over? I think that's my issue. Have done the first two photoshoots with Emily but the first with cousin will not trigger.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Hello guys, i have CG for 0.7.1 but i don't know how to share because it's a very large file.
If you explain to me, i can try.
Like, look literally two post above yours...

Stuck as in you have to start over? I think that's my issue. Have done the first two photoshoots with Emily but the first with cousin will not trigger.
Yep. Or cheat with console which is unadvised.

How can i fix this?
Okay, send just ONE save, with which you have the problem.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
*savefilehere*
In these type of problems, if in the save there was ever something that old, or anything that can fck up the things, it will and it will be there like forever. And this one is one of that special stuff, where you must use console unfortunatly.
send_barbara_library = Task(_("Send Barbara to the library"))
send_barbara_library.on = True
send_barbara_library.get = True

FreakyFarm86

May 23, 2018
In these type of problems, if in the save there was ever something that old, or anything that can fck up the things, it will and it will be there like forever. And this one is one of that special stuff, where you must use console unfortunatly.
send_barbara_library = Task(_("Send Barbara to the library"))
send_barbara_library.on = True
send_barbara_library.get = True
If i start i new game i fix it? Maybe I can't use the cheats

dragonarial

Apr 10, 2018
Im have 2 problems..
game/library.rpy to visit librarian
and
game/college.rpy to visit mother Ana and say she go to home.
Help please!!:'(

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Im have 2 problems..
game/library.rpy to visit librarian
and
game/college.rpy to visit mother Ana and say she go to home.
Help please!!:'(
If you read the last two pages you can find a lot answers about your problems

FreakyFarm86

May 23, 2018
i have a question, when the walkthrough say "Buy the premium TV account and offer her to watch other movie at the evening." where i can buy it?

FreakyFarm86

May 23, 2018
i think that i can't see never the end of this game...now i'm stuck in anna's quest when i blackmailed the brother and send barbara to the library i go in the library too and i read: "closed. there's no one here"

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes