Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
So I just found out that she didn't like me spooging on the bathroom floor and I guess that's why I was getting some negative hearts? I've never noticed a mechanic to clean up after myself, so is this just a garbage gameplay element? I mean come on, at least show that an action is impacting your relationship with her. I can let fly on the couch, but not the bathroom? grrrrrr. This whole maintaining your relationship level is very grindy and once you get down to negatives it's very difficult to get it back up as she doesn't like too many compliments, but if you don't compliment her, it goes down. FFS she was giving me hand jobs a few nights back, now she's throwing me out for coming on her bathroom floor?

I keep seeing people saying give gifts to her. I have chocolates and candy. Is this a leftover from an older version? The upgrade TV package was confusing me until someone pointed that it's been eliminated but not from the guide. I've tried to open inventory and select the candies but I can never do anything with them.

The graphics and cut scenes are among the best and that's what's kept me interested, but, oh my, the gameplay....

Also, the game is crashing in two places now so I can't move on. The Dean and the Library after blackmailing Derek. I played from the beginning.
I had many of the same problems. I started over, complimented cuz only once a day. I only worked the Emily path til I did all the photo shoots then everything seemed to fall into place. Also you can click on your mess in the bathroom to clean it up. She doesn' like the candy you need to get her the books she wants for exercising, you'll have to talk to her in the morning for those. Yea this game drove me nuts and I was always whining help, help. ( i hate being that guy) but someone suggested to just do Emily til the shoots were done then i flowed through. Great game so give it another try. Good luck

Reactions: trevmac789

dragonarial

Apr 10, 2018
If you read the last two pages you can find a lot answers about your problems
I was in a new game, without having active saves, I will have to start again, I also have the problem that when loading the game and reloading the game, the name of the character is erased and it remains with the name of HERO.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I was in a new game, without having active saves, I will have to start again, I also have the problem that when loading the game and reloading the game, the name of the character is erased and it remains with the name of HERO.
Win 10 ? (if not I don't know)

Have you cleared everything in appdata , also old game ?

C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\My_cute_roommate
and My_cute_cousins (older version)

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Win 10 ? (if not I don't know)

Have you cleared everything in appdata , also old game ?

C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\My_cute_roommate
and My_cute_cousins (older version)
Nobody clear it, it's yours computer.

Sep 21, 2017
ugh...all that work wasted by a click of a button "new game" not kewl :FeelsBadMan: looks like another game I'm giving up just like summertime saga...seriously restart each and every update? ...I'll visit this when I see completed and my final rating for this game will be affected by this "restart a new game per update" shit:WutFace:

FreakyFarm86

May 23, 2018
i think i will leave the game, i start a very new fresh game (i've delete everything, re-download all rar) i am in the same error/situation....too bad i really like this game, maybe i will try it in the new update

trevmac789

Nov 5, 2017
a
I had many of the same problems. I started over, complimented cuz only once a day. I only worked the Emily path til I did all the photo shoots then everything seemed to fall into place. Also you can click on your mess in the bathroom to clean it up. She doesn' like the candy you need to get her the books she wants for exercising, you'll have to talk to her in the morning for those. Yea this game drove me nuts and I was always whining help, help. ( i hate being that guy) but someone suggested to just do Emily til the shoots were done then i flowed through. Great game so give it another try. Good luck
alright thanks mate.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
something is fishy here:

afteri have startet a new game the was running fine, BUT at one point i get ALWAYS a error. the moment i get the taks to tell the dean that anna is going home. as soon i enter the room, i get on error after another.

the following events i have done so far as possible ( according to walkthrough )

1. roommate
  2. trainer
  3. nurse
  4. emily
  5. shopkeeper
  6. secretary
  7. direktor
  8. anna anal
can it be that this game really bitchy is in therms of finish events at the wrong time? it seems so that one unlucky triggered event can mess up the complete game. i have uploaded 2 files. the first i the working game till i enter the colleage and the 2nd is the traceback from the first appearing error. i cant renpy but this errors looks for that there is something missing.
can someone take a look? thank you guys.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
something is fishy here:
There is one thing in your save similar to other that i have seen with problems
Task "Find clothes for stretching" (for roommate) is again open.

If i remember , this is one of the first that i have done and it closed correctly in the task .
Probably I was lucky ...

FreakyFarm86

May 23, 2018
There is one thing in your save similar to other that i have seen with problems
Task "Find clothes for stretching" (for roommate) is again open.

If i remember , this is one of the first that i have done and it closed correctly in the task .
Probably I was lucky ...
probably is my issues too, how can i force to close?

Onyx0731

May 23, 2018
can somebody please tell me how can i massage the roommate? i am trying for almost 8 hours

i play on android and walkthrough tells about love points, on android i cant find how much love points she have and i dont know how to increase it

pls help my dick is dying

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes