Anon1111

Aug 6, 2017
but guys... I don't know why you all have a problem. The game is approximately linear. I mean there games which are more complicated like college-Life. And if not, just read the walkthrough..

Here if you are too lazy to read the walkthrough, this is my save-data.
There are 15savedata and I have absolutely no idea which one the best is in order to continue.
I should really study now because I skipped too many days uni for these fucking gamesxD. Thats why sorry for the mess with my datas.xD

I havent done the event of library girls mother because it was still bugged when played this.
Have fun!
CheersxD

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
thanks for answering my question. I have read the walkthrough... but i can't still go on... i think i have done all photoshots with emily, but if i remember i didn't do the photoshhot where she is totally naked
That's something unsual. One thing if you didn't read the super photographer book before doing the photo shoot, you won't be able to choose the "let's pretend" thing, and your photoshoot won't be success so you will be stucked there unfortunately. But in this case the 2 more cosplay won't be unlocked in the store, so if you did 4 photo shoots, then you are good and you should be able to move forward. If you don't, then you should try again.

youkoulele87

Apr 29, 2018
I love this game, it's... the best game, but i want to ask you, is that possible to fuck 6 girls ? If not when a new update will appear ?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
I love this game, it's... the best game, but i want to ask you, is that possible to fuck 6 girls ? If not when a new update will appear ?
Roommate+dean+nurse
Anal doesn't count as fucking. :p
It will be done when it's done. Most precise ETA ever! ;) But usually there is monthly update.

mmm444

Jun 4, 2018
That's something unsual. One thing if you didn't read the super photographer book before doing the photo shoot, you won't be able to choose the "let's pretend" thing, and your photoshoot won't be success so you will be stucked there unfortunately. But in this case the 2 more cosplay won't be unlocked in the store, so if you did 4 photo shoots, then you are good and you should be able to move forward. If you don't, then you should try again.
ok thank you

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
If you with "the other dvds don't work"mean, that you are not able to use then while your cousine is watching tv, that's normal. This event triggers just one time with one dvd. But you can watch the rest when your cousine is not watching tv.

And and your other problems.... It looks like your savedata is kind of broken(There were some errors.). Maybe you triggered the event in strange order what caused your problem. Maybe you should just start a new game....
ok, i decide to restart. thx dude :)

FreakyFarm86

May 23, 2018
You need to visit the cousins office and get the book from the secretary. In order for her to have the book you need to complete her new photoshoot. Afterwards she has it and is willing to borrow it to you. Then visit Anna and give her the new book. Wait a day and then visit the library again.
i have the same problem, i don't have load a old save but i start a new game, i have make everything you have described but i have same error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
i have the same problem, i don't have load a old save but i start a new game, i have make everything you have described but i have same error:
You can try to use these saves , only to see if the problem is your save or game/persistent/...

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
same error, i try it with all the 2 saves
Strange.
I attached the persistent , put this file in save folder , backup yours.

Other way is to reinstall all after cleaning everything.
Delete also the directory
C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\My_cute_roommate
and My_cute_cousins (older version)

Sorry no other ideas

FreakyFarm86

May 23, 2018
Strange.
I attached the persistent , put this file in save folder , backup yours.

Other way is to reinstall all after cleaning everything.
Delete also the directory
C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\My_cute_roommate
and My_cute_cousins (older version)

Sorry no other ideas
any other can help me? i'm stuck here

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Does anyone have the CG's for this game?

Select all you need, delete the others, run a mile, drink a beer, buy a box...

any other can help me? i'm stuck here
Try to remove the whole game, from the directory you unpack it, and from AppData too, then download it again and unpack, start a new game, then try to use the saves.

FreakyFarm86

May 23, 2018

Select all you need, delete the others, run a mile, drink a beer, buy a box...

Try to remove the whole game, from the directory you unpack it, and from AppData too, then download it again and unpack, start a new game, then try to use the saves.
it won't work, i think that i can't never seen this scene :'(

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes