Carlos RAW

Mar 21, 2018
alguien sabe como desbloqueo la escena del masaje en los pechos a la entrenadora que esta en la galería de fotos, la escena normal me sale todo bien (incluyendo el aceite) pero...
para desbloquear la escena dice asi:
Click on the center of her lower back (where your hand is on the picture below), to have some more fun.
• Don’t forget to use the massage oil, so you'll get more pictures into the gallery.
During the massage click on the center of the lower back of the trainer. Massage her breasts.
la verdad no entiendo (me refiero los pasos a seguir para desbloquear dicha escena)

megapf1

Feb 26, 2018
Dont work animation ( my telephone xiaomi a1)
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/doctor.rpy", line 2, in <module>
Exception: Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "doctor.rpyc", line 2, in script
File "/data/user/0/com.my_cute_roommate072ex/files/renpy/ast.py", line 921, in execute
img = renpy.python.py_eval_bytecode(self.code.bytecode)
File "/data/user/0/com.my_cute_roommate072ex/files/renpy/python.py", line 1788, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/doctor.rpy", line 2, in <module>
File "/data/user/0/com.my_cute_roommate072ex/files/renpy/display/video.py", line 284, in __init__
raise Exception("Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)")
Exception: Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)

Jimboy88

Jun 9, 2018
Same problem with me
I had the same issue. I started the game from scratch and i read the book about photography before i even went to Emily's house (if i remember her name correctly). then with the book already read you ll see more poses and you ll finally be able to buy the other costumes (harley and ninja)

Jimboy88

Jun 9, 2018
Hi to everyone

I was searching for something new and i came across that very nice game.
First of all if Astaros3d is a member here then man you nailed it. I loved the game and the "free-roam" style. Good job.

I hope i can post a question like this here (i am new user and i am not familiar with all the rules yet).

What software do people use to make games like this? I searched around and obviously Renpy is the engine but what about the 3d characters? I 've seen some characters (or much alike) and locations (like bars or houses) in other games too so it must be a very popular 3D creation software. Does anyone know the software used for this game or any other game like this? I would really like to mess around.

Thank you in advance and sorry if it seems a dumb question, but i am a newbie to this kind of games which i never noticed before .

Reactions: johnpalde and Stage

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
quite buggy game and the walkthrough is quite complex, i try to follow it but no matter what i cant proceed.
for roommate i can't get the premium TV to trigger and the stupid kid Derek, not sure how to get anything against him. so im stuck. also the task: find clothes for stretching will not disappear even after i gave roommate it. irritating!

edit: ok, after investigating, theres no premium tv, just the video u can buy, after a bit of trying she did watch 1. but i don't get the question to make a photoshoot with roommate. my heart count is high. i mean, wtf is wrong with this game?

HunterBuliwyf

Jun 9, 2017
quite buggy game and the walkthrough is quite complex, i try to follow it but no matter what i cant proceed.
for roommate i can't get the premium TV to trigger and the stupid kid Derek, not sure how to get anything against him. so im stuck. also the task: find clothes for stretching will not disappear even after i gave roommate it. irritating!

edit: ok, after investigating, theres no premium tv, just the video u can buy, after a bit of trying she did watch 1. but i don't get the question to make a photoshoot with roommate. my heart count is high. i mean, wtf is wrong with this game?
The game's just very buggy and I assume it's because of how many checks it has to perform to activate/trigger certain elements. I've played through it roughly 3-4 times now, and i've had a different set of bugs for each playthrough. My only advice is to start a new game and hope this time the triggers set off normally.

Edit: To add to this, is there any chance the op or someone else, can compile all the "fixes" into the first post so we don't have to scroll through the dozens of comments from search, that address the bugs that are apparently "fixed"? For example I'm still getting the dean bug despite it apparently being "fixed" and it's very unintuitive and a time waste to read through so many comments on it until I stumble upon a comment that mentions the fix and/or page it's on.

Reactions: baka

NeinSchroid

Jul 25, 2017
i'm an ordinary and really obsessive person that i read every comment in every popular game i played to understand what people can get any problems or sth like that, nowadays it stopped in this game spamming every time same questions, ty guys for saving me from being mad :p ^_^

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
agree with u , and also the walkthrough should be "edited", i mean, why confuse people with "premium tv" when its actually the dvd collection that you can buy from shop? and the photoshoot is located in the livingroom and its the roommate that will "ask" and how to achieve that (if anyone knows). someone wrote that you need to read the book about super photographer before doing any photoshoot at all, maybe its what im doing wrong (as im buying it when Emily is asking me) and if this is correct, it should also be mentioned in the walkthough, as it will only fuckup the game if not. sure its a game and the programmer most be novice so it happens, but its quite annoying.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes