HunterBuliwyf

Jun 9, 2017
Also I found out that if you don’t do the Harley Quinn shoot last the roommate’s photo shoot doesn’t activate
I don't count the Catwoman cosplay as one of the photoshoots but this is how it's turned out for me:
My first 2 playthroughs, I did all the photoshoots with Emily, and the cousin/roommate (C/R) photoshoot never activated.
My 3rd, 4th and 5th playthroughs, C/Rs photoshoot activated after I did only one of Emily's photoshoots, the regular set without a costume. For 4 and 5, I had bought the first cosplay costume available in the store.
From this I can only deduce that the triggers are still very buggy.

On a side note, I've been hit with the 'Barbara visiting the library' bug.
Also don't know why, but after I typed in the console commands to progress beyond the 'tell the Dean that Anna's home' bug, the game changed the PC's name and the C/Rs name. Now I'm Hero and she's Belle. Very wierd.

NeinSchroid

Jul 25, 2017
if developer will tell us next update will be next month or sth like this, thats not problem , but if developer tell us the next update will be this week or weekend who told us that is gonna happen and that didnt happen, that is a big problem...

Reactions: Forgetfull Phantom

FunnyBeerGod

Jun 5, 2017
How you fuck the shopkeeper and the librarian?

Nvm, figured it out. Just go to the doctor and talk with him then you can go rape em both.

Short update, errors pop up u gotta press ignore. Don't recommend it.

Reactions: attonrand and ilozq

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa tooooo much bugs or just one but appearing in all possible situations. Add to that I still cannot plant that damn spider in deans office.. I should remember not to download this game so early.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes