Thamn

Aug 6, 2016
Hmm, another game where the Hide interface buttons (H / middle mouse) do not work ......anybody know a way around that ?
is there a chance to hide the text? h dont work for me.
No I don`t think so, btw the text aint geting away in my game ???
I created to hide the interface on Milfy City but it's made to be self-sufficient and has worked in every game I tested, this one included. The quick menu toggle is also relevant for this game and doesn't need the third file in this case. I might look into making keybinds for the cheats when I get around to playing this update but there's a lot of other games stealing my attention at the moment.

Drue

May 12, 2018
How to fuck shopkeeper? I get there at 11 and store is closed.
pay her until full naked and she ask for more, come at 11 night you will see shopkeeper not in the counter and follow the dialoge, there a scene she mastrubate herself and you be watching her but no touching XD

Sep 4, 2017
pay her until full naked and she ask for more, come at 11 night you will see shopkeeper not in the counter and follow the dialoge, there a scene she mastrubate herself and you be watching her but no touching XD
this was not what he is asking mate , there is a new sex scene with shopkeeper he was asking that

bobtheslob

Sep 9, 2017
After you've done screwdriver quest and talked to the doctor, go back another night and when she asks you to eat her pussy, there should be a dick icon at the bottom right.

For emily/roomate photoshoot, just talk to emily, then talk to your roomate. Go to her work and talk to the director and tell her she has a doctor's appointment. At work you can talk to your cousin and she'll tell you to meet up at Emily's at 18:00.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Nerdgirl was easy, but how to get opportunity to fuck shopkeeper?
Same here, when I go to the shop at 23:00 like before, its just closed so I don't know what time to go I guess, already talked to the doc.

Edit: You have to click on the shop from the map when the time says 22:00 cause it takes an hour to get to the store I guess.

If you've already had that talk with the doc then you should be good to go.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes