markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
i guess my game glitched i cant pick it up. even on older saves
Have you talked to anna about anal yet? that migth be the trigger. I know at some point you ask anna to have sex and she refuses and then an option pops up asking if anal is an option...she refuses. pretty sure thats the trigger to get the book...its never mentioned.

Reactions: 2real

2real

Jan 18, 2018
Have you talked to anna about anal yet? that migth be the trigger. I know at some point you ask anna to have sex and she refuses and then an option pops up asking if anal is an option...she refuses. pretty sure thats the trigger to get the book...its never mentioned.
yeah done all that.

M@rio

May 1, 2017
Hmm.. i do 2 new H-scenes: with Emily and Saleswoman, but i'dont know how to have sex with Libralian.. any help?

Anal scene and scene with Barbara already done.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
End , old saves work (0.72EX).
I have an error when picture in gallery is unlocked ... ignore and all seems to work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
still can continue the content if you have save from 0.7.2... just some scene is bugged if you load them out from 0.7.2... might wait for bug fixes before i post my save

NeinSchroid

Jul 25, 2017
im so tilted game is being so complicated, i got saves from some guys(a lot of thanks to them) i still dont get it how it ends in v8.0, can anyone send saves step by step from v6? i really need..

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes