baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
im just replaying the game, and you NEED to read the photographer before going to Emily, otherwise you can not get the new cosplay costumes. this should definitely be added in the walkthrough.

Sep 4, 2017
im just replaying the game, and you NEED to read the photographer before going to Emily, otherwise you can not get the new cosplay costumes. this should definitely be added in the walkthrough.
• Buy and read the book about the photography, to be able to go further

I dont know how you read the wt , but it is there ....

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
sure, but it should be "NEED", because if you go to her before that you can still make the photoshoot, and you will get stuck forever. its a trap. the dev should disable it if you need to buy and read the book before going to her. like a warning "you need to read about photography before going to her, go anyway?"

Sep 4, 2017
sure, but it should be "NEED", because if you go to her before that you can still make the photoshoot, and you will get stuck forever. its a trap. the dev should disable it if you need to buy and read the book before going to her. like a warning "you need to read about photography before going to her, go anyway?"
then what is a purpose of a game? A game you never do wrong ? you should do something , if that doesn't work do something else , that is a game

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the purpose of a game is entertainment and if theres puzzles to solve, you need instructions. here, we get trapped if we start a sequence before doing something, without any indication, without any logic. how can this "lock" the entire game? i mean, if they allow you to "redo" the photoshoot, with a "hi, i want to try something this time, i read this on a book, what say?", that would make sense. you read the book and have now achieve something and can continue. or, she tell you she want another constume, and you can buy it to proceed. but in this case, you can not go back to Emily, the outfits dont get sold in the shop and your roommate will not ask you because she is waiting for Emily. its not a game anymore. its a trap that has nothing to do with gameplay. its a bug, or a bad-done script from the dev. a "game over" should always be indicated, how can you know otherwise?

Sep 4, 2017
And I am telling you I understood the walkthrough and do everything, so anybody can, It says read it before you go, so read it , wt shouldn't be like ; 'read the fucking book, before reading don't you dare move a muscle ....' . I played the game I understood the WT , if you couldn't or have any problem it is your problem , not everybody wants Attention signs :(

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
its easy to miss, if you play the game without the walkthrough you will definitely never get past that, because its after the photoshoot at Emily that you get a hint to read the book. reading posts over the internet theres a lot of people that gets stuck and nobody gave the hint to read the book before going to Emily, except after browsing a lot in this thread one guy posted it. sure, if you carefully read the walkthrough you will know what to do, but i really dont like to read ahead, its spoilers, i try to follow one route and one line at time, and because theres a lot going on, multiple characters, tasks, minigames etc, you can miss that, and doing so you need to reply the whole game if you dont save all the time. thats what im saying, its a crucial decision and should be pointed out, this is the only thing that made me stuck so far. so i think its quite important.

Reactions: Darkaura

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
for roommate i can't get the premium TV to trigger and the stupid kid Derek, not sure how to get anything against him. so im stuck. also the task: find clothes for stretching will not disappear even after i gave roommate it. irritating!

edit: ok, after investigating, theres no premium tv, just the video u can buy, after a bit of trying she did watch 1. but i don't get the question to make a photoshoot with roommate. my heart count is high. i mean, wtf is wrong with this game?
I'm not exactly sure how I got the photoshoot. Think it was talking to roommate in evening (after kitchen and tv, before she's asleep). Also, that's how you unlock her sex scenes.

If you're still having trouble with Derek:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, am I the only one annoyed at the anatomically impossible size of the MC's cock?
  1. It's over a foot long. This guy can't get a boner without ripping his pants (if he's lucky) or breaking his cock (more likely).
  2. It should stick out the back of a girls head when she does a BJ.
  3. Vaginal sex would have it poking all the way up to a girls stomach (and doing quite a bit of damage in the process)

Reactions: Mephist and baka

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Oh, for anybody confused by walkthrough inaccuracies please note it's for the previous version (0.7.1).

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
I'm not exactly sure how I got the photoshoot. Think it was talking to roommate in evening (after kitchen and tv, before she's asleep). Also, that's how you unlock her sex scenes.

If you're still having trouble with Derek:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, am I the only one annoyed at the anatomically impossible size of the MC's cock?
  1. It's over a foot long. This guy can't get a boner without ripping his pants (if he's lucky) or breaking his cock (more likely).
  2. It should stick out the back of a girls head when she does a BJ.
  3. Vaginal sex would have it poking all the way up to a girls stomach (and doing quite a bit of damage in the process)
No you're not. It seems that every male protagonist has an enormous penis. The games would be a lot better if they make those a bit more lifelike, every now and again a bit bigger than normal is ok, but not huge as most are

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
its easy to miss, if you play the game without the walkthrough you will definitely never get past that, because its after the photoshoot at Emily that you get a hint to read the book. reading posts over the internet theres a lot of people that gets stuck and nobody gave the hint to read the book before going to Emily, except after browsing a lot in this thread one guy posted it. sure, if you carefully read the walkthrough you will know what to do, but i really dont like to read ahead, its spoilers, i try to follow one route and one line at time, and because theres a lot going on, multiple characters, tasks, minigames etc, you can miss that, and doing so you need to reply the whole game if you dont save all the time. thats what im saying, its a crucial decision and should be pointed out, this is the only thing that made me stuck so far. so i think its quite important.
Also I found out that if you don’t do the Harley Quinn shoot last the roommate’s photo shoot doesn’t activate

Reactions: baka

Ice4k0920

Jun 6, 2018
anyone have a good walkthrough i keep getting stuck in certain places,how do i buy the Premium Tv package?

Sep 4, 2017
thanks @SolarEclipsed what about the Massage book?
first got beaten emily's date Frank, go to gym, talk to woman there, tell I want to fight, go to store, buy the book, read it , go to library , let her translate, go to jamal buy the oil, give massage to gym woman, if you want give massage to roommate, and check a few pages back, there was a picture of gym woman's sweet spot

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
"mods" restores the cousin/incest part.
"incest patch" restores the incest part.

like....any diffrence to choose one over the other?

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes