Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Any walkthrough or guide for this game?
is that really need? If you stuck for 1 path, mean it's tangled with another path. Like screwdriver for bathroom, was tangled with Shop Keeper path. And shop keeper path tangled with Gym that obtain auto when you just skipping hours in home. Game pretty much linear and save&load trick avoid bad ending.

GeorgeMarty

Jul 31, 2017
Does this end abruptly without a note from the developer that the content update is concluded?

I’ve gotten so far and see no means to advance.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Woooah this one has a lot of potential, gotta love the cousin model and the freedom you get with the map and choices.

House MD

Jan 4, 2018
Same here. I think I've done everything (salesperson, night adventure with cousin...). Stuck here. any idea?
So I had to upload one of the saves from a member because the game would not display Barbara's location. Right now I'm endlessly ringing her bell. I have taken the photo with drone and everything is a dead end. Has anyone found the way out or is it the end of this update?

Brutos#174

Oct 29, 2017
if you saw the scene with the night view drone at the pool was that for this update (you can only ring once) !!

(should you not have seen this you can buy the night view drone in the shop)

Reactions: luisar018

dconsmith

Aug 21, 2017
is that really need? If you stuck for 1 path, mean it's tangled with another path. Like screwdriver for bathroom, was tangled with Shop Keeper path. And shop keeper path tangled with Gym that obtain auto when you just skipping hours in home. Game pretty much linear and save&load trick avoid bad ending.
what about for when the multiple choice comes up?

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Agreed though it's possible to screw up and miss events like the librarian girl BJ by not showering. That happened to me and my last save was quite a ways back. After that there were no more options with her.

DR.6

Jan 7, 2018
Hello :)

please i need someone help me

i entered the bedroom of The aunt and

I chose to put the finger inside the pussy ( i cant put the finger inside the anus Because I will lose and the game end )

Then she wake up and get me out of her room only

when i go to bath to jerk off i lose and library is closed and college i only can look to here boobs (dean )

emily is lesbian i cant do any thing with here

can any one help me and tell me whats the next step
thank :)

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Hello :)

please i need someone help me

i entered the bedroom of The aunt and

I chose to put the finger inside the pussy ( i cant put the finger inside the anus Because I will lose and the game end )

Then she wake up and get me out of her room only

when i go to bath to jerk off i lose and library is closed and college i only can look to here boobs (dean )

emily is lesbian i cant do any thing with here

can any one help me and tell me whats the next step
thank :)
Maxed all your stats (+21) and every event will be triggered.

Reactions: DR.6
3.30 star(s) 172 Votes