secrecy

May 1, 2017
So developer did not advance in the game all this time. It´s clear he is not Spanish, so some dude convinced him to make an unnecesary translation to Spanish while he did not update anything. Translation that I am 100% sure nobody asked for. Niiiice.

Faerin and some cooperatives made translations to "Man of the house", but at the same time he was working on the game and introducing new updates on time. That is a good developer introducing things that not interfere the real objective.

I enjoy this game. A lot. It is one of my favourites because renders quality, but these things grind my gears.

Reactions: Masq87 and Paprika

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
redo the links
, now the Russian language is active when selecting, the creator corrected the error

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
Not sure why he's wasting time on adding more languages, I would probably do that only if game is already finished. But ok w/e ..
In fact, the game is good, I advise you to play in this version.
I think the author added the language, because he has feedback from the players, which is important when they tell him about the bugs in the game.
And the Spanish language was translated by volunteers, because not everyone knows the English language well enough.
Even I sometimes have to use google translator XDXDXD

Reactions: luisar018

Luciuss

Nov 28, 2017
English is my 3rd language, dialogs are short and not even that important for game progress (like most of adult games). Quests are repetitive, buy book, gift book etc etc.. Other than that game is good, girls are hot and I was rly looking forward to another update.. Too bad its only another language.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
I don't really get why the dev would put this out now instead of packaging it with the next update, which is supposed to drop on Jan 20th.

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
English is my 3rd language, dialogs are short and not even that important for game progress (like most of adult games). Quests are repetitive, buy book, gift book etc etc.. Other than that game is good, girls are hot and I was rly looking forward to another update.. Too bad its only another language.
Forgive me my friend, I was just curious, and what other two languages do you know?

Reactions: Dantasnet

Aug 22, 2016
Maybe some people can't fap to pictures of a blonde with giant breasts, they also need the words in their mother tongue (pi)

Shatter6

Nov 19, 2017
Just an FYI... your 9 pm clock reads 9 am then changes to 10 pm. Just a typo threw me for a loop at first

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes