Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
how to get screwdriver
You get the screwdriver from the girl at the store. I don't know exactly what is needed or what triggers the event but a while after I paid her $300 to get naked whenever she sees me she says being naked all the time is making her horny and I should meet her at closing. I never did figure out when that time was exactly but after working at the store in the evening (9:00 maybe?) when I finished work and spawned at the front counter I got screen text about a strange noise or something. I investigated and she was using a screw driver like a dildo. I was thinking I was going to fuck her and get a step closer to the cure, but nope. What happens is you chat back and forth, eat her pussy and in return she gives you the screw driver.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
upload save please..
OK, here is my last save. Dunno how much more there is left to do, soo. Stats are maxed, Cuz has the satin baby-doll sleepwear, Mom caught me getting a blow job from her daughter in the library and I have upgraded for the drone.

Save-game -

Reactions: sdfa and Chappers

Runedge

Nov 30, 2017
For all of those having problems acquiring the screwdriver, you can obtain it by doing these few steps in order:
1-first pay the saleswoman the 300 dollars to get her to appear naked whenever you show up.
2-Soon as u wake up the next day go back to the saleswomen and see her she will tell you how horny she gets and give u a task to come see her that evening.
3-Make sure you arrive back at the store around 10pm
4-Do the pussylick mini game and get your hard earned screwdriver.......Hope this helps you guys!

Reactions: a meme

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I don't understand why it's pointed as seperate update
That's doesn't make much sense
cuz it makes it appear that he's doing something when he's not really doing much, adding a language shouldn't be a new subversion, if anything it should be like 3.0a 3.0b but giving it a brand new subversion 3.0 then 3.1 tricks us into thinking there is new content when all it is is just another language added.

NeinSchroid

Jul 25, 2017
cuz it makes it appear that he's doing something when he's not really doing much, adding a language shouldn't be a new subversion, if anything it should be like 3.0a 3.0b but giving it a brand new subversion 3.0 then 3.1 tricks us into thinking there is new content when all it is is just another language added.
there is no option to give her 300$ to make her naked? please help me

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Have you paid her for her other bonus stuff like her showing you her boobs?

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes