U

User_722240

I didn't know we blackmail 2 times. Its Barbara.
And what is WT ?

Yolinix

Apr 4, 2018
H E L P cant pass this, im on the scene where u come to see dean after u get Anna to go home, ive tried to reload hella times doesnt work, tried ignoring doesnt work either, any fix for this? Sem Título.jpg

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
I didn't know we blackmail 2 times. Its Barbara.
And what is WT ?
3 times, well sort of... The third is not the best. :D Although the dean stuff is kinda balckmail too. :p
For Barbara you have to get the picture of her and Anna at the pool at night (with the drone), then wait until you meet with her mother (the director in roommate's office), when talk to the mother check the pictures on her desk and ask about the pictures (don't forget, to take a picture of the director too, it's needed for the office task anyway). Then just go back and talk with Barb again.
WT = Walkthrough, check OP.

H E L P cant pass this, im on the scene where u come to see dean after u get Anna to go home, ive tried to reload hella times doesnt work, tried ignoring doesnt work either, any fix for this?
Why you no read OP? :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

마사지 책은 어떻게 구합니까?
English please...

How do I get a massage book?
Buy it from the store! ;) (You need to try to learn to fight first, then trainer hurts her back, and asks if you can do massage, then go to the store)

When will be the next update?
Long time ago in a galaxy far far away... Oh wait... Usually there is monthly updates, so you can count yourself. :) But most precisely, it will be updated when the update will be done. :p I mean, there can be delay at any time because of some unforseen stuff... Let's hope.

U

User_722240

3 times, well sort of... The third is not the best. :D Although the dean stuff is kinda balckmail too. :p
For Barbara you have to get the picture of her and Anna at the pool at night (with the drone), then wait until you meet with her mother (the director in roommate's office), when talk to the mother check the pictures on her desk and ask about the pictures (don't forget, to take a picture of the director too, it's needed for the office task anyway). Then just go back and talk with Barb again.
WT = Walkthrough, check OP.

Why you no read OP? :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

English please...

Buy it from the store! ;) (You need to try to learn to fight first, then trainer hurts her back, and asks if you can do massage, then go to the store)

Long time ago in a galaxy far far away... Oh wait... Usually there is monthly updates, so you can count yourself. :) But most precisely, it will be updated when the update will be done. :p I mean, there can be delay at any time because of some unforseen stuff... Let's hope.
And how i take a picture of director ?

U

User_722240

For Barb - just tell her that you need a photo for the website
For baclmail - use the drone at night (maybe you need to use multiple times)
With the drone i can just take a picture of Barbara

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
With the drone i can just take a picture of Barbara
That you need for Barb's blackmail, I wrote the director blackmail, just because that will be a thing too later on, but now you need to take a pic of Barb and Anna at the pool, then talk with the director at the office.

Yolinix

Apr 4, 2018
This solution isnt working for me, i cant see barbara in the library |:
If the file in the error message is "game/library.rpy" and line 60, then rollback from the error, use the console and write:
send_barbara_library = Task(_("Send Barbara to the library"))
send_barbara_library.on = True
send_barbara_library.get = True

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
This solution isnt working for me, i cant see barbara in the library |:
If the file in the error message is "game/library.rpy" and line 60, then rollback from the error, use the console and write:
send_barbara_library = Task(_("Send Barbara to the library"))
send_barbara_library.on = True
send_barbara_library.get = True
You still got the error message? If yes, then post a save here. If no (just Barb not here), then the solution is perfect, because that's not making Barbara appear in the library, just fixing the variable fault. After that you need to do the other things to be able to catch Barb and Anna in the library.

U

User_722240

That you need for Barb's blackmail, I wrote the director blackmail, just because that will be a thing too later on, but now you need to take a pic of Barb and Anna at the pool, then talk with the director at the office.
The office is "college" ? If yes, i can't talk with her. If no, how i unlock this location ?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
The office is "college" ? If yes, i can't talk with her. If no, how i unlock this location ?
Nope, office is office, college is college (also it's the dean who is in the college, not director). :D
Talk with roommate in the kitchen in the evening and she will tell you about a work in her office, then the office will be unlocked on the map. You have to do both two photo shoots with her before.

U

User_722240

Nope, office is office, college is college (also it's the dean who is in the college, not director). :D
Talk with roommate in the kitchen in the evening and she will tell you about a work in her office, then the office will be unlocked on the map. You have to do both two photo shoots with her before.
Ah ok thanks i do this

El-zhar

Apr 14, 2018
Hey, I play mcc v 0.8.0ex on android, in beggining story, after cousin give me sandwich and doing 5 conversations, I got error infinite loops. How to fix it?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Hey, I play mcc v 0.8.0ex on android, in beggining story, after cousin give me sandwich and doing 5 conversations, I got error infinite loops. How to fix it?
the easiest fix is: don't try to fuck her :)
but i check the code, hopefully i find the problem

update: ok, found the issue, try to fix it and upload a new apk later today

El-zhar

Apr 14, 2018
the easiest fix is: don't try to fuck her :)
but i check the code, hopefully i find the problem

update: ok, found the issue, try to fix it and upload a new apk later today
Of course I don't try to fuck her, after 5 conversations, then i got nothing to do. I really appreciate you for fixing it. Thx

Edit : can you just upload files that you have been edited? So i dont need download the whole apk again.

U

User_722240

How i can unlock the discussion about office

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Of course I don't try to fuck her, after 5 conversations, then i got nothing to do. I really appreciate you for fixing it. Thx

Edit : can you just upload files that you have been edited? So i dont need download the whole apk again.
that doesn't work that easy with apk's or do you know how to align and sign them, after changing it's content?

here is the fixed version of my unofficial android port of My Cute Cousin v0.8.0ex
the videos at the doctor should work now, the infinity loop at the kitchen is fixed
it contains also a modified version of @bossapplesauce's incest patch for v0.7.2
have fun and please report problems

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes