El-zhar

Apr 14, 2018
that doesn't work that easy with apk's or do you know how to align and sign them, after changing it's content?

here is the fixed version of my unofficial android port of My Cute Cousin v0.8.0ex
the videos at the doctor should work now, the infinity loop at the kitchen is fixed
it contains also a modified version of @bossapplesauce's incest patch for v0.7.2
have fun and please report problems
Maybe i can do that, just replace old files with your files, and sign it with ZipSigner. Like i do to another games.

I think you just export incest patch on pc version and convert it to android version, right? If i'm right, just give me files listed below on your apk:

x-barbara.rpyc
x-doctor.rpyc
x-begining.rpyc
x-meeting.rpyc
x-script.rpyc
x-zaryadka.rpyc

Loc: assets/x-game/HERE

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Maybe i can do that, just replace old files with your files, and sign it with ZipSigner. Like i do to another games.

I think you just export incest patch on pc version and convert it to android version, right? If i'm right, just give me files listed below on your apk:

x-barbara.rpyc
x-doctor.rpyc
x-begining.rpyc
x-meeting.rpyc
x-script.rpyc
x-zaryadka.rpyc

Loc: assets/x-game/HERE
here are your 6 files

Redrabbit00

Jul 3, 2018
Guys plss how to solve this one cuz I needed blackmail for the little brother of her barbara to get from her house to library but I already give all the pic to her mother of barbara to get Anna in library but the prob is how to get another black mail to the bastard
..... I know one but I can't get another pic in bedroom and I already stock in this .. oops I forgot I tried one's another save the quest of barbara to get Anna in library and another bedroom scene to blackmail and give to little brother but its the same I need to surrender again the pic again and again .. plss help ..

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Help please XD
That quote is from a post like 200 page back.
Work, like everybody. :) Also in this version there is a cheat menu if you click with the right mouse button, so you can use that.
If you don't use pc version then you should be ashamed. :D :p But of course there is a menu there too, which contains a cheat option.

i am stuck at barbara task how to meet barbara's mother?
1) Read this topic, there is like 26123 posts, which contains this info.
2) Read the WT, which contains this info.
3) If you don't wanna do any of above then:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: IIcobus

Redrabbit00

Jul 3, 2018
How to do training with instructor with nude but I already massage and I did it and the next she refused my offer so how ....?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
I can't do unlock this discussion. In evening and in kitchen, i can just tell "you look beautiful"
Man, you didn't read what I wrote. You didn't do the two photo shoots with roommate, that's why you don't get the discussion about the office. Do them and you'll be fine.

How to do training with instructor with nude but I already massage and I did it and the next she refused my offer so how ....?
What? You can massage her until you used the oil and have sex with her. After that you can still train with her, but not nude, and you won't be able to do massage (only with cheating). But by then you should already got the pictures so that doesn't even matter.

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes