Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Dammit. I did everything I think, all the gallery unlocked EXCEPT the first titty massage with the trainer. -_- Didn't know you could click there or whatever. Is it possible to get her to allow another massage? She just shuts you down every time you ask now, since the sex scene, and I don't know how to even raise her heart value. I guess it's mostly just for completion sake at this point but still, kinda annoying you can't re-do the massages. Same applies with your cousin, one massage only!

U

User_722240

as soon as you have bought the mouse trap and you are on Jamal you get the option "Catch the Rat" you just have to click on the mouse.......(must be fast the time is limited and the mouse is small)
I did this but the time continue....

dukgek

Jul 2, 2018
Please FIX Android official version! Can't scroll down inventory. I can scroll but item dont moves and I cant use item what I need

dattang

Sep 17, 2017
Please FIX Android official version! Can't scroll down inventory. I can scroll but item dont moves and I cant use item what I need
You can scroll down, it's just a bit weird, when you open the inventory try to tap the most bottom part of the inventory scroller (not sure what to call it) and it'll work

euklidis

Jan 11, 2018
I cannot start barbs brother event. The books is not on secretary. Is there another way to take the photo of the director and her son? There is only the pool and not a room

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
this is the worst game ever to hard and you lose affection for small to no reason complicated annoying events not even close to similar games of this genre, glad to drop it.
It's a great game if you use the money cheat and play a stable version. I believe that's how it was meant to be played to begin with.

May 24, 2018
So did a search but no answer for anal lube. I cant give it to the librarian and there is no option for a book at the store... Barbara of coure will not come to the library until i try anal sex but as i said i cant.
So any ideas ?

Garchomp619

Jul 7, 2018
So did a search but no answer for anal lube. I cant give it to the librarian and there is no option for a book at the store... Barbara of coure will not come to the library until i try anal sex but as i said i cant.
So any ideas ?
I got the lube from the shop, and you cant invite barb because her brother is a little shit and one you need to black mail him, and thats my problem i dont know how to black mail him.

Megatron71

Jul 3, 2017
I got the lube from the shop, and you cant invite barb because her brother is a little shit and one you need to black mail him, and thats my problem i dont know how to black mail him.
You have to fly the drone to the directors room at like 1AM and take a pic of him jerking off while his mom sleeps.

3.40 star(s) 170 Votes