820pis

May 5, 2018
Have anybody a solution at my problem ???? My gallery ( and sceen) picture is locked, although I have played it and I can play it again loading save slot. The picture is in paige 4 midlle at the down row ( cousin photoshoot ) . Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for advance !!!!
I got exactly the same problem. I think there is something wrong with it

Reactions: Nerttu

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Have anybody a solution at my problem ???? My gallery ( and sceen) picture is locked, although I have played it and I can play it again loading save slot. The picture is in paige 4 midlle at the down row ( cousin photoshoot ) . Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for advance !!!!
In my game seems all unlocked , the only thing I can do is post my persistent if you want to try it.
Or backup/delete persistent (also from appdata) and see if that single scene unlock playing your save with a clean persistent ... for curiosity :)
The only problem I have are errors in some of my saves that , if I remember , worked before.

PS: I played my save with a clean persistent and that scene unlocked , only adjust hair (hair and Knot is the other) ... is this ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
In my game seems all unlocked , the only thing I can do is post my persistent if you want to try it.
Or backup/delete persistent (also from appdata) and see if that single scene unlock playing your save with a clean persistent ... for curiosity :)
The only problem I have are errors in some of my saves that , if I remember , worked before.
Yes, I can try yours, post it. I moved both persistent files away from my saves folders, and triedto play it again from my saves, but that sceen would not open !!! When I played another save slot, that opened another sceen, so I don`t know whats wrong.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Yes, I can try yours, post it. I moved both persistent files away from my saves folders, and triedto play it again from my saves, but that sceen would not open !!! When I played another save slot, that opened another sceen, so I don`t know whats wrong.
With a clean persistent in my case that scene is unlocked , this is the persistent.
Also in my case some saves doesn't work anymore.

PS: added save used to unlock that

magaxes

Sep 27, 2017
I got all the sex done. thanks all of you and yeah, i apologise for being frustrated and posting comments before trying a little harder. that being said, CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE!!!

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
With a clean persistent in my case that scene is unlocked , this is the persistent.
Also in my case some saves doesn't work anymore.
Thanks man, that worked !!! Gallery sceen open and sceens replays works. :oops::eek:penedeyewink:XD

Reactions: Tacito

asdasdghf

Jun 13, 2017
What the actual fck you talking about? The WT literally have video guide in it!
And don't tell me you are so... (Insert insult word here) that you need a WT for this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't talk with Anna about anal?
Barb is not there because you have to do the anal with Anna before.
Console is shift+o after unren and enable it.

Major.minor.bugfix that's the version number meaning. So from 0.9.0 to 0.9.1... you can guess.

Check known errors please.

Get the sex pill task and walk in the city at night.
Or just see the vids in the WT.

Why not try and play it? You'll see.

Send me a save file please.

Bugfix (probably)
Translate/translate error fix (probably)

You have to do Anna's anal before Anna+Barb in library.
Thx but when i ask him for a anal she saying "it will be painful" and nothing happening.and i go to office and i can't see the book on the table,it's just a black book and it has no action?? can u help me somemore pls?

Toutafay

Jul 13, 2017
Hi all, anyone can give me a save from 0.8 ? because since the 0.9 i can't go any further, when i go in barbara's home, it just gives me error, and i can't do anything to advance ce story...

IF you know about this error thx, either way just need a proper save from 0.8 to do the 0.9 content^^, thx

mechaoflove

Jul 21, 2017
The game crashes whenever I hover over the heart in the top right corner, anyone know how to fix this?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Grid overfull.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/jerk.rpyc", line 183, in script call
  File "game/menumain.rpyc", line 18, in script call
    �5 ����v�
  File "game/store.rpyc", line 389, in script call
    ��|�Wbg�s�~�>=;��e�֓g��Y"���� ;g�PBq?������`M�G_E��lUx��x5�H_�Er.�ԓ�t��|�SOQ�/����x�E�Zuq�*    ��Ee_��.�{�KT/W�RQ�.ו���IW��K-�W���lf]ݞ*
  File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 258, in script call
    ��|�Wbg�s�~�>=;��e�֓g��Y"���� ;g�PBq?������`M�G_E��lUx��x5�H_�Er.�ԓ�t��|�SOQ�/����x�E�Zuq�*    ��Ee_��.�{�KT/W�RQ�.ו���IW��K-�W���lf]ݞ*
  File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 260, in script call
    �5 ����v�
  File "game/tv.rpyc", line 17, in script call
    ��y�]ı~(�[/INDENT]

Reactions: PervySage

Gabmac

May 23, 2018
I have an issue that I don't know if it's a bug or not. After the intro, when I mouse over anything, it doesnt show any tooltip. For instance, when mousing over a door, she doesn't get highlighted nor do any words appear so idk when I'm clicking an interactable object. mousing over the edges for the information works though

zenllen

Jul 6, 2018
This is a really good game. Awesome babes, nice plot and good animations. However i'm stuck at the "Red Folder" assignment, I can't get anyone to get it. So I started to finish all other assignments and all the actions with other characters. Then when i turn back and want to continue with my roommate, it is strange, i have no more "heart" with her, and can't move further.
So anyone with success saves would be nice for other players.

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
Anyone ?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Grid overfull.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    �5 ����v�
  File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 260, in script call
  File "game/tv.rpyc", line 17, in script call
    ��y�]ı~(�

Reactions: znml and PervySage
3.30 star(s) 172 Votes