Lelas

Aug 5, 2018
i need to complete questline with documents first? if yes why i cant with Derek in Barbara house? i sent her to library and now wheen i knock to their house nothing happend

ninja_robot

Jan 29, 2018
Why i cant take book from secretary desk?? i completed jenny questline
You have to work on the Anna route I think. She's the one who needs it.
how to find costumes
Do photoshoots with Emily.
i need to complete questline with documents first? if yes why i cant with Derek in Barbara house? i sent her to library and now wheen i knock to their house nothing happend
Rephrase that in understandable english and I might be able to help.
My Cute Cousin And My Cute Roommate Is Same Games? Which One Is The Real?
My Cute Roommate is the new name of My Cute Cousin. It's the same game.
I need help with Bring Anna home how to take the picture from pool ?
Buy a drone, modify it, and use it in your living room around midnight.

ninja_robot

Jan 29, 2018
How do I have vaginal sex with Anna? I've fucked everybody other than her and the store clerk.
I should have cleared all requirements according to the guide.
I'd read this thread for an answer, but the page breaks make that nigh impossible and the search feature is shit.
Edit:
HAHAHAHA
I've figured it out. What a fucking piece of shit this game is!
For literally no reason I had to go to the doctor's office BEFORE I've finished fucking the number of girls that I am required to fuck. There was literally no indication for this anywhere in the game. The guide had it too, but I figured they just made a mistake, because it makes so little sense. Nope, that's actually what I have to do. Attempt to complete a quest at the quest giver before I've met the requirements for it.
Fucking pahetic.

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
You have to work on the Anna route I think. She's the one who needs it.

Do photoshoots with Emily.

Rephrase that in understandable english and I might be able to help.

My Cute Roommate is the new name of My Cute Cousin. It's the same game.

Buy a drone, modify it, and use it in your living room around midnight.
I got the photo but cant talk with barbara mother

ninja_robot

Jan 29, 2018
I got the photo but cant talk with barbara mother
Yes, that part was a little buggy for me too. Go talk to her in her office, click on the picture of Barbara and her brother on the Director's desk. Talk to the Director about who they are. Then MAYBE the actual event happens and you can blackmail Barbara now. If it doesn't trigger, reload and try again. If it still won't work, try quitting the game and relaunching it. That worked for me.
There are several other dialogs like this in the game too where you have to do this. Not even RNG, just annoying coding bugs.

Setzer

Jul 29, 2018
I thougt that exactly this would happen but day by day the little brother tells me to come back tomorrow and Babara always forget some "what ever" after the back was oiled and walks away :/... did I forget something?
Maybe Emily's event with cousin?

ninja_robot

Jan 29, 2018
I thougt that exactly this would happen but day by day the little brother tells me to come back tomorrow and Babara always forget some "what ever" after the back was oiled and walks away :/... did I forget something?
Use the special oil on her, not the suntan lotion that she gives you.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
You have to use the erotic massage oil on her

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes