PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
So, the cousin told me she wanted a stretching book, which I got from the store. However, it never comes the chance in the morning to actually give her the damn book.
Same with the library chick. I got candy, but no option to give the chick. Do a certain number of days need to pass? Super annoying
Any hints?
give her the book at evening and you can give candy at any time

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
Every savefile open but after couple of seconds it gives me error and just block the game for closing it....
there might be a few things that might fix that 1.your game is not up to date 2. all stats are max and you are trying to add to it 3. you have not named the files correctly. 4. if your dragging the save to the game it might cause a problem or error . if everything is in order and it still doesnt work let me know

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
dont complain... great game, great renders... fucked 10 girls, now trying to find out how to get medical exam :cool: any ideas?

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Pulling my fuck'n hair out, played at least three times (saving and redoing shit) and was locked out of stuff. Printed a WT and played at least three times and still not do,n right. WT confusing as hell but I gotta finish this right if it takes months. I'm at work now again trying don't give a shit gonna do it. Any help lol

MICHAEL ADAMS

Mar 11, 2018
keep getting a error when i go to check love lvl got almost everything maxed to go to school got the movies purchased but cant get her to watch it how do i get her love up to do it sense i cant check

SitPra

Aug 8, 2018
okay i started a new game yesterday with cheats and put in names for the characters. I started the game today and now the characters names have defaulted to Hero and Belle. How did this happen? More importantly, how can I change this? Please help and thank you!
You have to start the game again. In the title, you can delete the old name and type in the desired name.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
How do you launch the drone these days? The in game interface has taken a turn for the worse. Still buggy as F. Grindy as F too. The mini games are a PITA also. Thank God Dark Cookie finally got a clue.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
0 Days :)
simple select it in your inventory
How do you bring up the inventory?

>The inventory is at the left side of the screen which appears (only) when you move the cursor over there.

Ah. Well that's retarded.

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes