zomaera

Dec 1, 2017
how can i blackmail the director ?
i took photos of her and dick and when i go to her office no option appear to me ?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
how can i blackmail the director ?
i took photos of her and dick and when i go to her office no option appear to me ?
Have you in tasks "blackmail director" ?
If so this is strange or you have others tasks to close before , or post your save.

Fakaen

Jun 11, 2018
after the system permutation, I downloaded the game and downloaded the save, now the entire gallery is gray, then to open it, will have to go through the game from scratch?

Irqif

May 31, 2018
I'm play use android...where the cheat button is? N please I want full walkthrough this game is make me crazy

Panda135

Mar 10, 2018
Just run the game and make a random save. Then you should have the folder.
The saves file was made automatically, but it doesn't load up the saves I have in the folder, it just shows the ones I have personally made (i've been playing the game for a bit, i'm about halfway through it)

Setzer

Jul 29, 2018
The saves file was made automatically, but it doesn't load up the saves I have in the folder, it just shows the ones I have personally made (i've been playing the game for a bit, i'm about halfway through it)
Then try in this route :
You just need persistent file here extract this to C:\Users\"YOURNAME"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\My_cute_roommate folder Replace

klinford

Feb 8, 2018
Where do I find the red folder? I already searched Dick's office, blackmailed the director, photoghra and nothing.
the quest is "Find cousin's docments"

Hipper Slime

Aug 11, 2018
Please help⚰ I'm dying 2 solve this mystery or maybe just a bug..... whenever I try 2 oil the bathroom door it just says can't do it here..? & how to blackmail director again

Setzer

Jul 29, 2018
Please help⚰ I'm dying 2 solve this mystery or maybe just a bug..... whenever I try 2 oil the bathroom door it just says can't do it here..? & how to blackmail director again
You have to use the oil inside the bathroom.
And for the blackmail, first you need to use the drone during the night in her room

Hipper Slime

Aug 11, 2018
You have to use the oil inside the bathroom.
And for the blackmail, first you need to use the drone during the night in her room
I'm trying from the very beginning just like I did oil her room door = no progress & I did blackmail her b4 result she made me piss on my pant -2 after dat MC was sayin like he'll 've 2 come up with some thin 2 blackmail her again...? Plz help

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Where do I find the red folder? I already searched Dick's office, blackmailed the director, photoghra and nothing. the quest is "Find cousin's docments"
You find it when you unlock penultimate picture in gallery ... so it is the last of your problems :)

Setzer

Jul 29, 2018
I'm trying from the very beginning just like I did oil her room door = no progress & I did blackmail her b4 result she made me piss on my pant -2 after dat MC was sayin like he'll 've 2 come up with some thin 2 blackmail her again...? Plz help
Then go to Barbara's house, talk to his bro and ask him to find the folder and give her a sexy massage ;)

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
What do I need to do to unlock Barberas house?
Oral sex with Anna ... there is a PDF WT (end of the page) in first post :)
For the save when you download from here , rename it in correct way (or remove the number at the beginning)
example 2-1-LT1.save
2 Page
1 slot of 6
You can also choose page/slot you want

Panda135

Mar 10, 2018
Oral sex with Anna ... there is a PDF WT (end of the page) in first post :)
For the save when you download from here , rename it in correct way (or remove the number at the beginning)
example 2-1-LT1.save
2 Page
1 slot of 6
You can also choose page/slot you want
ya im trying to follow the WT but it doesn't help me at certain parts. thanks for the info tho, and also, how do I get different types of oil? I only have the machine oil, and no clue what it's used for, been trying to use it for opening doors, but doesn't work

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
ya im trying to follow the WT but it doesn't help me at certain parts. thanks for the info tho, and also, how do I get different types of oil? I only have the machine oil, and no clue what it's used for, been trying to use it for opening doors, but doesn't work
Machine oil is used only for lubricate the doors ... to open you need a screwdriver or the hand.
Arousing oil ? ask to Jamal.
So now you ask me how can I found a screwdriver ? how can find Jamal?
Read the WT there are also videos at the end ... there is everything you need :)

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes