Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
So...what to do when you have screwed them all? How do you add more hearts to get more content? I can't massage my roommate anymore. She wont watch any more pr0n videos. Only watched the one.

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
does anyone have a save just after the fight training and rat catching. My hard drive died and I couldn't do these previously due to motor control problems.
Thanks

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I haven't played this game since it first came out but I got around to getting about half way through last night... All I can say so far is that the animations in this game are The Shit!!! By far the best I have seen in ANY of the myriad of games I've played!!! Fuckin' awesome!!!

The game & timing of events are a bit convoluted but with the eye candy available in the game, it more than makes up for it!!

Damn... I may even have to drop some Patreon bucks to Astaros3D for a month or two!! Very enjoyable so far.

Hipper Slime

Aug 11, 2018
Plz Dev add the college life with more girls, his childhood crush, his rival, best friend, college professors (male & female) - party, drinking, dancing, fighting scenes with two or multiple characters. More u can add just need some imagination & hard work. 0.9.1ex it was a good play gj. Keep em coming wish u good luck:eazyHype:

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
does anyone have a save just after the fight training and rat catching. My hard drive died and I couldn't do these previously due to motor control problems. Thanks
Hope this work .
For sure you have the rat , for others things ... everyone play in different way :)

How can i meet Barbara's mother?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Harryjackson

Jun 28, 2017
HELP
I am stuck at rat part. At the photo shoot the game don't let me use the rat??? :(
And I also try the saves I put them in the game/saves but the game don't read them???
HELP:(, :( :( :(

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
HELP
I am stuck at rat part. At the photo shoot the game don't let me use the rat??? :(
And I also try the saves I put them in the game/saves but the game don't read them???
HELP:(, :( :( :(
When photoshoot with secretary start "it's time to free the rat " select it in your inventory.
When you download save files from here rename in the correct way or remove the number at the beginning.
1-2-LT1.save
1 Page , 2 Slot of 6 ... rename as you want

Bobdown

Jul 29, 2018
How do you fuck the Dean? I have the option to do so however get told that she's too tight and won't let me proceed.

ziur

Dec 14, 2017
My game is bugged idk why
Every time i pass the mouse by the heart it gives me a bug
This happens also when i go to director's office for the photo
And because of this i can't take the photo of the director

deejay-kris

Jan 27, 2018
Firs time I played this I wasn't aware of the cheats part. The study mini game was such a pain the further your intellect went up.
Some devs ruin a game with their mini games.
Anyway after I figured out the cheats the game became so much better! Nice story, great girls all around satisfying. Although I do wish you could continue fucking all of the characters after you already.

Where can i find the pic with the cheats? Or what cheats are available?

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes