roro108

Jul 27, 2017
I'm blocked in the game. Harley Quinn costume AND the Ninja costume for Emily don't appears in the stores.
Help please

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
When photoshoot with secretary start "it's time to free the rat " select it in your inventory.
When you download save files from here rename in the correct way or remove the number at the beginning.
1-2-LT1.save
1 Page , 2 Slot of 6 ... rename as you want
That has to be the goofiest stupid look'in rat iv'e ever seen LMFAO great game any hows

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
Not sure what the deal is but I have a bug where if I click towards the bottom middle it starts the scene with the roommate photo shoot in the living room. It starts I guess it's if you selected to fix her hair but also sabotage her dress so it falls down and shows her breasts. Also when she's exercising if you go in the room to watch there's a bug if you click on the advance towards her arrow. The game just goes into a loop and I have to reload the save.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Wip
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi guys! Big thanks for your support. This month there will be a final update. I'm already working on a new project that will be more interesting. I hope next month I can give it to you. I'll try to upload new renderings and news more often. Thank you for being with me! (Thx Donor!)

Sr_Juli

Jul 3, 2017
Wip
Hi guys! Big thanks for your support. This month there will be a final update. I'm already working on a new project that will be more interesting. I hope next month I can give it to you. I'll try to upload new renderings and news more often. Thank you for being with me! (Thx Donor!)
Thx Donor

Reactions: jande21

fucking ass

Feb 18, 2018
Wip
best of luck

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
Aww man what a shame. Always liked this project and didn't want it to end so soon. So much left undone; never even got the chance to double dip on these broads and go to college! I hope this last version has a ton with cousin/roommate.

Remag

May 5, 2018
Can somebody give me save for pc please
I have bug in this game; when i click on heart pic, game crashed

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes