Akerman

Feb 9, 2018
Anybody know,
where the files are stored to start a new game (without photos from the gallery) in Win10.
thanks

Brendan Strawbridge

Aug 17, 2018
Need help, I got the red folder back but from what I read emily should give me reward when I go see her after that but I can't get that to happen. Anyone have an idea?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Than I missed something and I don't now what it is, all I'm missing is the part with the cousion and emily in costume together.
That was the previous update (0.8). You can find the red folder only the last update (0.9). Talk to the cousin in the kitchen AFTER you have taken the company pictures and beat that guy in Emilys apartment and you had medical examination.

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
Than I missed something and I don't now what it is, all I'm missing is the part with the cousion and emily in costume together.
For that you need to go to Emily talk about your 'problem' or along one of the lines (been a long since I played that part forgive me for not being specific) and Emily will suggest bringing your cousin/roommate for a photo-shot

yellowledbetter

Jul 22, 2018
I have done like 3-4 photoshoots with Emily but I still don't see an option for a photoshoot with the cousin when talking to her in the evening both in the kitchen and when she's watching the TV.

In the kitchen my only option is "You look very beautiful". When watching TV, the only option is "What are you watching".

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I have done like 3-4 photoshoots with Emily but I still don't see an option for a photoshoot with the cousin when talking to her in the evening both in the kitchen and when she's watching the TV.
4 photoshoots ... see here

yellowledbetter

Jul 22, 2018
Yup, I've done all 4 photoshoots with Emily.
The only thing I'm missing after reading your post is that I need to have 1 heart with the cousin to trigger it. I see no heart for the cousin right now, not sure what I can do or say to bring that up because I believe I've exhausted all the options when talking to her. Somehow this feels like a deadend to me.

Madjuls

Sep 19, 2017
I am having a problem with giving coffee to cousin because game gets stuck, anyone have a fix for this?

Madjuls

Sep 19, 2017
I goto the kitchen at night when cousin is in it and use coffee from left hand inventory and the game locks up.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I goto the kitchen at night when cousin is in it and use coffee from left hand inventory and the game locks up.
No it don`t, you must point the coffee machine after you have picked coffee at inventory !!!!!! (Coffee don`t make it itself)

Reactions: Madjuls

reuben

May 31, 2017
I am following the walkthrough and my progress seems to be stuck at one specific point: In order to get the red folder I apparently have to trigger the ratcatcher part somehow. Following situation:

- I did the photoshoot and reported back to Cousin.
- Barbara's brother answers the door at their home.
- I got the massage book translated (and used it on the Trainer and Cousin).
- The only thing I can do with the Secretary and the Director is to click on their boobs, and on the photos in the director'S room.
- The guide tells me to check in at 19:00 (7 p.m.) but the company is closed then.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I am following the walkthrough and my progress seems to be stuck at one specific point: In order to get the red folder I apparently have to trigger the ratcatcher part somehow. Following situation:

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes