• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Excruciate

Apr 14, 2018
I set the dean free when I saw her stuck. Are there other ways to get back to the situation without losing my progress?

Rb.Elliot

May 16, 2018
any way to fix it? :FeelsBadMan:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/jerk.rpy", line 183, in script call
    call jerkgood from _call_jerkgood
  File "game/menumain.rpy", line 18, in script call
    call newday
  File "game/zaryadka.rpy", line 197, in script
    menu:
Exception: Grid overfull.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/menumain.rpy", line 18, in script call
    call newday
  File "game/zaryadka.rpy", line 197, in script
    menu:
  File "G:\Download\2D game\My_cute_roommate-0.9.1ex+-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1483, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "G:\Download\2D game\My_cute_roommate-0.9.1ex+-win\renpy\exports.py", line 868, in menu
    rv = renpy.store.menu(items)
  File "G:\Download\2D game\My_cute_roommate-0.9.1ex+-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1054, in display_menu
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "G:\Download\2D game\My_cute_roommate-0.9.1ex+-win\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Download\2D game\My_cute_roommate-0.9.1ex+-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2553, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Download\2D game\My_cute_roommate-0.9.1ex+-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2916, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "G:\Download\2D game\My_cute_roommate-0.9.1ex+-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 1980, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 430, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6938)
    rv = render(root, width, height, 0, 0)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2983)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "G:\Download\2D game\My_cute_roommate-0.9.1ex+-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 702, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3445)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2983)
  File "G:\Download\2D game\My_cute_roommate-0.9.1ex+-win\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3445)
  File "G:\Download\2D game\My_cute_roommate-0.9.1ex+-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 702, in render
  File "G:\Download\2D game\My_cute_roommate-0.9.1ex+-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "G:\Download\2D game\My_cute_roommate-0.9.1ex+-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 416, in render
    raise Exception("Grid overfull.")
Exception: Grid overfull.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
 0.9.1ex+

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
I'm a little upset, read somewhere about the Ending of this game, feeling like watching a canceled tv serie, the storyline is unfisnihed on my oppinion. Maybe on 1.0 all the questions will be answered, and finaly we will reach the main goal, our dear roomate, maybe the next game will be after we can inscribe to the highschool who knows, in the other hand If Astaros is tired of the game I want to continue his work, said that, Good luck!

U

User_777234

Is there a way to close the text outline or put a text box behind the text?

Asif Imran

Aug 21, 2018
I have fucked all the 9 women but when i go to doctor he said he can't examine me now come later. But next day my cousin kick me out and game over. What the hell. Can any body help on it.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I have fucked all the 9 women but when i go to doctor he said he can't examine me now come later. But next day my cousin kick me out and game over. What the hell. Can any body help on it.
If you have fucked librarian (normal sex not anal) and salegirls , all is done with doctor ... for health certificate next release.
For roommate see here

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Is there a way to close the text outline or put a text box behind the text?
If you mean hide the interface , this seems to work in windows.
For other question I don't know.

Calibass

Apr 29, 2018
How do I get the fight training to trigger?

I've watched the trainers both workout sequences but a fighting training option does not pop.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
How do I get the fight training to trigger?
I've watched the trainers both workout sequences but a fighting training option does not pop.
There is a PDf WalkThrough at the end of first post.
The trigger is when Frank beats you at Emily's house.

May 8, 2018
Hi guys, does anyone have full gallery and all scenes in one save (0.9.1 ver.)? If someone have, can he share? Idk what happened to my save I had all that unlocked, but now I'm missing few scenes (nurse sex, roommate photoshoot and massaging trainer). If possible to manually unlock these trough save file (script lines, console commands, etc.), pls share, bcs i dont want to start from beginning. Thx in advance.

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes