Random Guy

Mar 3, 2017
On track to be pretty good. For some reason I can't get the console window to show even after editing the files, must have something blocking it or I've missed something new o_O

Random Guy

Mar 3, 2017
Yeh I had the same drama Skylaroo. I just assumed the dev did it a different way

Reading through the file it said
"With config.developer or config.console set to True, press the console key (`, the backtick, by default) to open the console"

Which is the same as others I've used it on

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
Does this work? I tried Shift+O and nothing opened up unlike in other games. Not sure what's wrong.
I can't get how to open the console either. I think 20$ per day is too low of an income maybe his parents can send him some money from time to time?
This game has a lot of potential.

Manos

May 28, 2017
Go to "Renpy game xxx"/ Renpy / Common / 00console.rpy
Set config.console variable to True
Example..... config.console = True
Save file
in game press shift+O

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 108: invalid syntax
    config.console = True    config.console_history_size = 100
                                   ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
I get this message after changing the variable, anyone know what to do?

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Yeh I had the same drama Skylaroo. I just assumed the dev did it a different way

Reading through the file it said
"With config.developer or config.console set to True, press the console key (`, the backtick, by default) to open the console"

Which is the same as others I've used it on
Yeah I set the config.console = True but it still didn't work on Shift+O and the backtick as per the file. Not sure what went wrong.

Go to "Renpy game xxx"/ Renpy / Common / 00console.rpy
Set config.console variable to True
Example..... config.console = True
Save file
in game press shift+O

I pretty much followed the instruction on that post, but still didn't seem to do anything. Not sure what I did wrong.

Working now ty Manos
What did you exactly do to make it work? Mine still didn't seem to work despite following the instructions. Hmm.

Manos

May 28, 2017
Yeah I set the config.console = True but it still didn't work on Shift+O and the backtick as per the file. Not sure what went wrong.

I pretty much followed the instruction on that post, but still didn't seem to do anything. Not sure what I did wrong.

What did you exactly do to make it work? Mine still didn't seem to work despite following the instructions. Hmm.

Reactions: Kalif66 and ascl

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I like the story a lot, almost realistic. Graphics are fun, of course overdone, but fun. I hate the mini games for raising stats and the clicking while fapping. Waste of time. It should concentrate on story telling.

So I am not following this game.

Last edited:

Eryy

Jul 18, 2017
yep the console thing does not work :(( i just did it .. and i still get the errorrr

ras80

Aug 23, 2017
i dont mind the work minigame, but the fabbing is abit meh, and could do without it.
only making 20$ a day is also on the low side, since a book cost 20$ or more maks it hard to progress.
so fare i been kicked out of the house each time for being to much of a perv or to boring to be around :(
but i still love it or rather i really wanna fuck my cousin :)

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
Guys just use the link that Manos posted it is actually so simple to make the console work.
2 STEPS: 1. Put that options.rpy notepad file in the folder named "game" (Open the forum link that Manos posted)
2. Modify in the 00console.rpy the False with True at the config.console part !make sure to not change the distance between the characters "=" and the "True" so you don't get an error when u launch the game.
It's all explained in this link. Very simple:

Kingdom1

Jul 22, 2017
I don't get the error but the console just doesn't show. I did this with other games before so I don't know.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
i dont mind the work minigame, but the fabbing is abit meh, and could do without it.
only making 20$ a day is also on the low side, since a book cost 20$ or more maks it hard to progress.
so fare i been kicked out of the house each time for being to much of a perv or to boring to be around :(
but i still love it or rather i really wanna fuck my cousin :)
You start with $200 and that is plenty to buy the initial book, the fitness clothes AND a 10-pack of gym passes, once you work there that is.

If the game was fleshed out enough that you had multiplt things to do each day other than work, and it took a week or two in game time to get anywhere with the women, would $20 seem too low still, or about right to not buy everything instantly and then be bored waiting?

With that being said, I love the initial idea of this game and if it continues as good as it has so far with regular updates, I see this one being extremely popular.

Mrbrown1373

Jan 25, 2017
Hmm, is there some other way to block the console commands? I tried like everyone else the normal route which did not work. So I went in a took the console.rpy from Teachers Pet which I double checked worked, moved the one out of Cousin and pasted the working one in and it still did not allow the console to open. Now I may not need the console commands but damn it is like a puzzle in the game now I want to find out how to get it to work

Reactions: koksir
3.40 star(s) 169 Votes