BNETTO

Oct 22, 2016
How do I open console, Shift+O isn't working with config.console = True
Running into the same problem

edit:
Just download the 0.2.1 version and use the console commands there. You can then load your save file again in 0.2.2

Last edited:
May 19, 2017
Odd, i wish i could help. But i dont know whats causing it. I did run into some bug that made her throw me out when i had too much potency. So i had to reload an earlier save to fix that. I just tried to recreate that but to no avail.
Sorry for not being much help.:confused:
I got that if i dont clear up my mess after jerking off. :rolleyes:
Next morning she said gtfo :rolleyes:

Reactions: Joseph Pierce
U

User_51567

Yeah,
I'm going to watch this game in the future, not playing it yet(going to wait if it keeps getting updated in the nearby future and not getting dropped like so many other games).
But i like the pics a lot, there are not many games where there are blonde beauty's so this game is already at a +1 for me.(don't like the mega sized breast, but that's just personal preference)

But i will keep watching this one, probably pledge if the game does not get dropped before the end of the year.

Reactions: ponyguy

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
What were you doing when tthis occured? I bought the book and the chocolates and gave both to their respective target and saw zero errors. So that leads me to believe it's an issue with your PC or other actions, because if it's a game bug it will either have a repeatable pattern, or happen to everyone not just some/one person randomly. Thats a localized PC issue.

Did you cheat somehow to give yourself higher stats? Or vanilla game with a fresh start?
What were I doing?
Playing. :D

And I intentionally started the game fresh.

I did use UnRen on the directory like I do always, but did not use any cheats.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Let me introduce you to my friends, "personal opinion" and "freedom of speech", they've been around for a while but you should try and google what they mean since you seem to be out of the loop. I have 0 interest in this game, and if not for your stupid reply I would've never checked this thread again.
'Freedom of Speech' only pertains to the U.S. government not stopping your ability to say what you feel (well, except all the 'hate speech' laws now), and you stated your opinion, I stated mine. Sems you have a problem when someone else voices an opinion that is contrary to yours. Imagine that!

If you had zero interest then all you would have had to do, just as others do, is close the thread and mark 'ignore'. That was the main point of my post. See, people who like the game don't really care what your opinion is and coming in and saying you don't like a game, in a thread full of people who do, shows either ignorance or a narcassitic personality that thinks their opinion should be heard everywhere because it's just that 'good'.

So at best you look a fool, or at worst a spoiled, entitled child mentality. So my post to you was to suggest that in the future to do the mature thing, just close the thread of any game you don't like or intend to play, ignore it so you don't see updates, and go on your merry way. See then everyone is happy and no one looks the fool pr self-centered. ;)

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
What were I doing?
Playing. :D

And I intentionally started the game fresh.

I did use UnRen on the directory like I do always, but did not use any cheats.
Hmm, weird. Maybe unzip the game to a fresh folder and try the game without using UnRen on it first? No idea if that would cause that or not, but I didn't UnRen it until after I played it and didn't see that error when going through it initially. I'll try to play it later today on the 'UnRen'ed version and see if I get the same thing. It was when you were trying to by the book initially right? Did you see it when buying the chocolates too?

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
well i re-read the posts and i was looking for hints, so apart from the Hj; is there any other event?
i don't mind the so called grind (very manage-able one) and the mini games are ok, despite i sucked at cleaning always missed something...anyway more to discover or gonna have to wait the next update?
Cool game, thx for infos you might have/share.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
After having played the game, i like it, i prefer renpy games over most other of these adult games and i like the render/art in this one. Also the minigames which makes the "grind" more than just visit, do thing, get stat and rince repeat. The story is hard to say much about since right now, it's hard to tell much about it. Atleast to where i am, which is the grind up to 20 i guess for the college if that's even in yet. But all in all, i like it.

Last edited:

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
Havent done much in this game but I am slowly going through it.
I kinda like it.

As others previously mentioned, the game crashes after studying 3x or more. I'm using savepoints to both farm smarts and money. I found that saving before you plan to study is a good way to keep working on intelligence.

So for savepoints, I've been using the map. If you crash after studying, quit the game and return. Load the game from your last save point. Just remember to save your game not in the library.
*If you save RIGHT BEFORE you study, you may loop into a crashes and lose all progress.

Reactions: ponyguy

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Not the biggest fan of the character design but I can work with it, it's not awful like some other games. Also, I like the main woman, just because she is a younger Aunt Jenna from DOD.

Reactions: zephyredge

boltar

Jun 26, 2017
anyone have the link to the .21 version so i can use the console?

Last edited:
B

barrybluejeans

Trying to buy the second book "stretching - super body $30" and I get this message, "Sorry, but the goods have not yet been delivered. It will appear in the next game updates."

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Trying to buy the second book "stretching - super body $30" and I get this message, "Sorry, but the goods have not yet been delivered. It will appear in the next game updates."
Then... Logic and reading comprehension tell us that the content will be in the next game release, right? Right? That's not a bug, in case the point wasn't clear.

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Then... Logic and reading comprehension tell us that the content will be in the next game release, right? Right? That's not a bug, in case the point wasn't clear.
Nah bro, it tells us that the post office is late delivering my package again!

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes