jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
thank you very much but arriving here I block and as I struggle with English it has become Chinese how I can do and especially to squeeze on what key to do

Set config.console variable to True ice_screenshot_20171005-195001.png

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
It don't work, I go to renpy console and I go to config.console and enter true and save it and I get nothing. (I hit shift-o)

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
I have a "fixed" version of the game. I opened the code and turned on the console, turned on the quick menu, and set the rollback limit to 100 (it was at 0). It is rebuilt in renpy.

EDIT: Here is the Mega for my "Fixed" version. Do what you want with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 50996

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
I am French and I have not managed to make the mod thank you even a small compilie on my part to thank you

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
I am French and I have not managed to make the mod thank you even a small compilie on my part to thank you
ok, tu veux faire un mod du jeu pour maximiser les stats, c'est ca? Perso je suis pas doué pour ce genre de truc donc je peux pas t'aider mais tu sais avec google trad tu peux facilement echanger avec des "pros" ici. Cool tes anims, tres sympa, merci.
Ps: y'a un modeur de talent ici et il est francais, si il a le temps et l'envie.. @ikaruga

Trad: ok so you want to mod the game for max the stat? i can't help myself but with google trd you might find some help with some "pros" in here. Cool animations, very nice, thank you.
Ps: there's a great modder here which is also french so..

projectshura

Jun 23, 2017
I am also a big fan of "If you don't speak English very well, then don't release a game in English without someone who is capable of doing so".
I got into contact with the dev and he sent me all the dialogue so far to go through and after 4ish hours of work (I'm kinda slow) I've just finished and sent it back to him. Now I'm not an English major or some shit but the text should make more sense and be easier to follow come next release!
Edit: He sent me this! hehehehe

Last edited:

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
I have a "fixed" version of the game. I opened the code and turned on the console, turned on the quick menu, and set the rollback limit to 100 (it was at 0). It is rebuilt in renpy.

EDIT: Here is the Mega for my "Fixed" version. Do what you want with it.

Link doesn't work could you add it once again ?

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes