wildride

Jul 5, 2017
Game looks good, great quality in the intro. However the one thing Im disappointed with is these damn minigames. I dont mind the memory one, but the carpal tunnel inducer.. (AKA Strength/Potency training) somethings gotta be done about that, a new keyboard/mouse/wrist is not worth playing this game for.

Reactions: Vaamos and Crazybat
B

barrybluejeans

Then... Logic and reading comprehension tell us that the content will be in the next game release, right? Right? That's not a bug, in case the point wasn't clear.
When I read a walkthrough I mistakenly thought that was the book to unlock a new scene as I hadn't discovered the library yet. Apologies, I should've payed more attention.

Last edited by a moderator:

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
played while in background while I'm on playing another.

so far using the save progress I have been doing
mcc109.jpg

some notes -
  • Studying getting really challenging with 6 x 7 cards in under 100ish seconds
  • working seems to be bugged with the lack of visible towels and bottle some times (save points + restart needed in both library and gym so far for this early version)
  • watching trainer squat usually gives hard on status (use this to save the home restroom imagination)
haven't lost interest yet and I cannot wait for more!

x3Stevee

Jul 28, 2017
1. Why most of "main characters" or every fuckyyyyn main "GIRL" character have sooooo big breast, i hate it sooooo much
2. What is in here, 300 mb only?

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
thank you for your answer but it is impossible to have 20 intellect and 1000 $

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
thank you for your answer but it is impossible to have 20 intellect and 1000 $
It might be but it must take a very very long time to acquire the 1000 !! And if it is the end of this version, i don't see the point.
(ca doit prendre un temps fou d'obtenir les 1000 et du coup si c'est la fin de cette version, je vois pas l'interet)

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes