baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
this game is so boring, the interface sucks and the going around clicking stuff is tiresome.

Fanatic7

Jun 5, 2017
Astaros has good ideias but they are very poorly implemented, so he should improve his skills and need to always listen to the critics and the fans and interact with them, they always help improve the games.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Was anyone able to get this scene in the gallery?

screenshot0001.png

It was during the photo shoot with roommate but I tried several different things to get it and it is still locked in the gallery.

Thanks

Fanatic7

Jun 5, 2017
3 scenes? Seriously? I don't regret cancelling my patreon...
In the last update i critised the game just for that, the concept of the game is good but the way the game as made it almost ruins it, the story are poorly constructed, it need more context and more linking story and with the time he spents making the updates, i expect a better job, for example, Faerin the developper of Man of the House, he releases an update every 15 days and they have a lot more content them this updates, the story it's a lot better constructed from the beginning, if this game is Astaros first try, it not bad at all, if not i'm very disapointed.

Reactions: CaptMorgan76

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Just started a new game and its bugged af. Bought the book but not getting a prompt to give it to her. got gym membership but no option to train. wassup?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Astaros has good ideias but they are very poorly implemented, so he should improve his skills and need to always listen to the critics and the fans and interact with them, they always help improve the games.
Yeah when got probably a lot of fans mad was when he changed the whole layout system. I still think he did it solely because of Milfy City. You didn't have to check inventory in the middle of scenes back then. Another big problem is the force sex and rape no point in sugar coating it. The only consensual sex well it was more of a medic problem was the nurse. The rest well pretty much rape or manipulation.

Reactions: Raven Hex
3.40 star(s) 172 Votes