LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018
HIi all, Someone can upload a save version 0.9 finished please, I deleted the game to space and I don t want to start all over again

THX

mkhcs78

Jun 25, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/college.rpyc", line 94, in script
    �4ٹ��]T;���*;'�rG���";�IqوS��E�/�c�b:8H6#)��� ��$���uO�VIb:\�D�`|���k��OX�w��� �-�:I�pp�n�q����5W��&Co�$N?���$���I��2^ L��v���π����nx{�pg����2I�鿨�։"�"��<�љE�EB�]$FZj�����M��O

trevmac789

Nov 5, 2017
Hmm, after having sex with shop girl at the end of .9, it says game finished. When I load version 1 it says I have to fuck one more girl to get certificate. The gallery is completed so this is a bit odd.

Am I missing something or is there a console cheat I can use to set this to 0?

nevermind I had all the girls I needed, that variable is a little confusing.

Blitqz

Sep 28, 2017
1. Get medical certificate
2. Submit documents
3. Wait a few days
worked perfectly for me. Kinda disappointing because it's not like I did anything. All 3 just happen in a row.

4some is a dream sequence. I think if you don't have the erotic dream and roomate giving you the handie, you have to wait for that. But after that, dream sequence of the 4some.

Followed by you waking up, and then she for real rides you, just like the previous dream.

Wake up in the morning, Emily is there and 3some happens.

Blitqz

Sep 28, 2017
Biggest disappointment with this game for me. Zero titfucking. It's actually part of the dialogue possibilities with roommate and the dean...but nothing. And add that pretty much all the models have huge tits. Just seems like it could've been incorporated into the story

Reactions: Raven Hex

trevmac789

Nov 5, 2017
Crashed for me at submit documents. I re-extracted the game sans patch and still crashes. Think I'll wait for a hotfix. I'll try someone else's save as a last ditch.

EDIT: LeRescator's save worked for me.

D

Deleted member 740319

i'm having the same problem after submitting documents

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
What's the end of this version's content? I delivered the health certificate (sertificate) and now I'm suppossed to wait til the dean calls

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes