Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
I'm glad it finally at least got finished and all, but I gotta say this stank of "couldn't be bothered any more", since the update was just essentially "do one thing, get 2 end scenes with 2 animations, bye"

Ah well, still pretty good. Gotta love when a game actually DOES get finished.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
That was some dissapointing ending, I tought that there would be something better than 3 random scenes.. sexy, but random. Which came out of nowhere

GhostTeller

Jul 17, 2018
I'm really not making any " Criticize " here just a note.
" The smile of the female character is making me ( Freaking out ) "
Is that only me who noticed or i'm overdo about it

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Cohibozz

Aug 14, 2018
1. Get medical certificate DONE
2. Submit documents DONE
3. Wait a few days ..... WAIT FOR? I'VE SKIPPED 10 DAYS AND THEN WHERE I'VE TO GO?

Parnso

Aug 7, 2016
Finally having sex with every girl, welp game is finished now.
Why are devs always doing this?

May 8, 2018
Kinda disappointed, just like everybody else. I thought that dev would give us more content, like repeatable events for every girl in game to play instead of going in scenes to replay them. Or new with some of them, like repeatable night with roommate, just that massage isn't required. Anal with more girls (including roommate at night when she visit us), idk. Something like that, instead of this rushed end. That would be real ending, not this.

trevmac789

Nov 5, 2017
It was an odd ending, but the game has some of the best renders and animations out of any game I've tried, so at least there was closure. The only thing I wish he'd done is put the video cut scenes into the gallery.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
lets hope its done and he start with another game with a better story/plot and a game-style that can be enjoyed, otherwise its quite waste of talent.

FrankFurters

May 13, 2018
So using my old saves locked the game after turning in the certificate. Using the save a few pages earlier (and then the persistent file as well) I get an end game screen after the Salesgirl. Can anyone just post a final save? I'd like to check out the new scenes and it doesn't sound like there's much to get there.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
how can fuck shopkeeper just 1 girl left but I cant fuck her anyone know what must I do pls?
When you reach something like 3 girls left go to the doctor, the doctor will tell you to be more forceful... then you can "rape" the librarian, the shopkeeper aaaand last one I think was Barbara, only if you go to her home and use the sexy oil on her

holyblood

Jun 19, 2018
Honestly I'm baffled by how this game is over, after the excitement to find the way to have sex with her cousin this ending has left me bitter, I expected a lot but much more '.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
WTF - Just started playing and you are NOT allowed to win the first fight...I beat the guy, he recovers and becomes invincible, WTF is this?

Reactions: Storm4n
3.30 star(s) 172 Votes