tilsex123

Dec 25, 2017
Quick question. Do I add the save file, (the ones you guys link) under the save folder? When I do that no saves shows up in game.

CoffeeLab

Jul 16, 2017
worked perfectly for me. Kinda disappointing because it's not like I did anything. All 3 just happen in a row.

4some is a dream sequence. I think if you don't have the erotic dream and roomate giving you the handie, you have to wait for that. But after that, dream sequence of the 4some.

Followed by you waking up, and then she for real rides you, just like the previous dream.

Wake up in the morning, Emily is there and 3some happens.
Just out of curiosity -- any idea what "a few days" means? I've got 100% of the Gallery items (except the 3 from 1.0), I immediately completed Steps 1 and 2 above and 4 days later, still nothing. On a couple of those days, MC awakes with a hard on and needing to f** somebody. Easy choices here are to donate sperm or to visit Anna in the library, which I've done each time the notice has appeared. Still nothing tho :-( ...

Any ideas what I'm missing?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Just out of curiosity -- any idea what "a few days" means? I've got 100% of the Gallery items (except the 3 from 1.0), I immediately completed Steps 1 and 2 above and 4 days later, still nothing. On a couple of those days, MC awakes with a hard on and needing to f** somebody. Easy choices here are to donate sperm or to visit Anna in the library, which I've done each time the notice has appeared. Still nothing tho :-( ...

Any ideas what I'm missing?
You miss to go to sleep with Hard On.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
How do you fuck the receptionist? or who is the last girl to fuck and how to get access to it?

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes