goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
In any point, it happens when I trie to see the inventory with items.

Happens in the first part, happens in the 10th day, always happen.
I've looked at the code, and it looks ok. My only thought is you haven't been anywhere that sets a label for current_label to get.

Try going into the bathroom, then looking at your inventory.

Reactions: Noneless

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
this walktrough is killing me, i still cant get photoshoot with room mate im kinda stuck there
I don`t know about that (never used WT), but as looking that WT at the OP, it look quite good (better than most) imo. This is direckt quote from that WT :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don`t quite get, what is so hard to do that photoshoot ????

Reactions: Noneless

Xeno1404

May 31, 2017
Where is the save directory in android? I found a folder under sd cart/android/data/com.mcr. when i pur save Files there, the game does not find them.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
this walktrough is killing me, i still cant get photoshoot with room mate im kinda stuck there
Important is also relation points with her , if I remember 1 heart in this case is enough (and 2 or 4 photoshoots with Emily)

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Important is also relation points with her , if I remember 1 heart in this case is enough (and 2 or 4 photoshoots with Emily)
Well I have to shoots with emily (the cowboy one and the normal outfit one) and still I dont have the chance to see another movie with my cousin.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Well I have to shoots with emily (the cowboy one and the normal outfit one) and still I dont have the chance to see another movie with my cousin.
After the first two photoshoots with Emily others two cosplay are unlocked in the store.
If not you have not buy and read superphotographer book before first photoshoot with Emily ... and you are stuck.
For the DVD , you can see only one with roommate ... others when you are alone.

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes