Daniel Pinard

Sep 6, 2018
Hi, Im in the version 1.0 and I want to know (because in the gallery we see the pictures so we should be able to do it?) how do we get to fuck the librarian in the pussy. How do we get to get the scene of the cousin & emily sucking dick.
How do we get the scene where we finally fuck the salesgirl. How do we get the threesome scene with the cousin, barbara and her mother (director) ?

Thanks in advance.

Mad_Man

Nov 10, 2017
I´m kind of confused here... I have played this game previously, but after missing out some of the updates I decided to start over again. But after I have brought the drone, it dosen't show up in the inventory list?!?!

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
No idea if it has been said already, but from what I understand from what he has said in a post on his patreon from a few hours ago, he intends to add another ending to the game instead releasing the new game for his next release.

Also I got to say, the girls for the new game look VERY GOOD.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Hey guys I have a lot of errors here, please help me. Im stuck bc these bugs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit 1: For some reason I THINK (not 100% sure) the problem is when I put the cursor in the cousin door.

Edit 2: How the kek I unlock the map? Im stuck in the house after 7 days...

Jan 1, 2018
Hi, Im in the version 1.0 and I want to know (because in the gallery we see the pictures so we should be able to do it?) how do we get to fuck the librarian in the pussy. How do we get to get the scene of the cousin & emily sucking dick.
How do we get the scene where we finally fuck the salesgirl. How do we get the threesome scene with the cousin, barbara and her mother (director) ?

Thanks in advance.
All of those scenes are part of the most recent update, which MANY of the previous posts explain. If you've fucked at least 6 girls, your next step is to go to the doctor and ask a medical examination.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
And how as suppose to use the inventory? I dont see any option in the screen.

Sorry, Im a little dumb.
If you had read the "tutorial" at the begining of the game, you would know, that moving your mouse at the LEFT side of the screen, the inventory will popup !!!!!

Reactions: Noneless

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
If you had read the "tutorial" at the begining of the game, you would know, that moving your mouse at the LEFT side of the screen, the inventory will popup !!!!!
That explain a lot, every timy I put the mouse in the left side I get a error.
Lucky me I guess >.>

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes