Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Hi, i can not get the red folder. I use thr sunscreen on barbara and nothing, What is wrong?
This is what you get when you just ask the question instead of reading that damned walkthrough or just search this tread only for your answer.

Use the "fuck" oil on Barbara,not suncreen

MystikWulf

Jun 24, 2018
Epic ending astoros3d. Loved your game man. Hope to see more of your work in the future. Thank you and I appreciate all the hard work you put into your game. Good luck

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

deltakilo

Sep 11, 2018
there's a bug everytime i move my cursor to check my inventory and going in to my cousin room, please tell me how i suppose to do to fix the problem
new user here, and i use latest version of game 1.0.0 ex.

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
there's a bug everytime i move my cursor to check my inventory and going in to my cousin room, please tell me how i suppose to do to fix the problem
new user here, and i use latest version of game 1.0.0 ex.
There is no fix for that but just click before in what to do list move that up and down then click again in inventory you have to doit everytime if inventory is stuck wheen you scroll that.

Chriss67210

May 13, 2018
does anyone have a save after the medical certificate is handed over by the college dean? because on my computer his crash on this scene

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Epic ending astoros3d. Loved your game man. Hope to see more of your work in the future. Thank you and I appreciate all the hard work you put into your game. Good luck
end? so no continue? u will only able to rape with sleep pills or oil, there is no continue with free will sex ? game is done ? wondering as if im gonna delete game or not

Chriss67210

May 13, 2018
end? so no continue? u will only able to rape with sleep pills or oil, there is no continue with free will sex ? game is done ? wondering as if im gonna delete game or not
no it is not the end. it is written on his page patreon. on the other hand he starts a new game called "girls house"

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
First time since the end of July when I finally got around to restarting with a fresh save and still had a bunch of annoying bugs and coming back to check it again now that it's supposedly finished and FFS shit's broken worse than the last time.

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes