elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
ok my bad, if you continue the blackmail again you show the mothers pics and then she sends anna home

kensvs

Nov 19, 2017
how do i use the pills on her?
buy coffee from the shop and the pills from the shady guy.. in the evening wait for her at the kitchen, click her and then click the coffee in your inventory then click the coffee machine behind her and click the pills in your inventory to add it into her coffee

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
buy coffee from the shop and the pills from the shady guy.. in the evening wait for her at the kitchen, click her and then click the coffee in your inventory then click the coffee machine behind her and click the pills in your inventory to add it into her coffee
Lol "shady guy", you mixed up games haha, shady guy is from The Twist. Here the equivalent is called Jamal

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

zizek94

Mar 25, 2018
You visit at library and find her !!!
I know, but she does not appear in the library. They say that I should receive the folder of my roommate, but I can not receive the book after the flogging of the secretary. Barbara does not appear in the library and I do not get the option for anal sex with Anna either.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
In this game, everything affects everything !! What is your PRINARY tasks and what Secondary tasks ?????

zizek94

Mar 25, 2018
In this game, everything affects everything !! What is your PRINARY tasks and what Secondary tasks ?????
It's hard to remember everything, could you tell me how to erase the saves and start from 0. I followed all the steps of the current guide.

Bearnanasshi

Sep 5, 2018
How to unlock photoshoot from your roomate?

Already done 2 photoshoot from Emily.
I have one heart and finshed watching the dvd.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
It's hard to remember everything, could you tell me how to erase the saves and start from 0. I followed all the steps of the current guide.
Delete game folder at C:\users\your name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ , and all files at your game folder (My Cute Roommate\game\saves !!!!

Sep 22, 2017
Help icant anal the librarian everytime i ask her about sex nothing new happen. Im stuck i already read the walkthrough . Im about to give up ︶︿︶

Sep 22, 2017
I know, but she does not appear in the library. They say that I should receive the folder of my roommate, but I can not receive the book after the flogging of the secretary. Barbara does not appear in the library and I do not get the option for anal sex with Anna either.
Same prob

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes