Drunk on life

Jan 16, 2017
Ok, i haven't played this one since 0.3 i think, can you fuck the cousin in this version?
Maybe it is just me, but getting a game where 99% of the scenes come from side characters when the main "focus" has a perfect model like this, it's kinda annoying.

kensvs

Nov 19, 2017
Ok, i haven't played this one since 0.3 i think, can you fuck the cousin in this version?
Maybe it is just me, but getting a game where 99% of the scenes come from side characters when the main "focus" has a perfect model like this, it's kinda annoying.
yes you can

kensvs

Nov 19, 2017
i got a problem.. whenever i submit my document to the dean at the end my game crashed.. is there anyway to fix this..?

kensvs

Nov 19, 2017
its a black book with an imaged cover, i got the book after having a threesome with her and the director for the second time after you blackmailed her with the red file that you got from her house.

Also how to trigger the scene where Barbara eating annas pussy . i already followed the walkthrough but i cant still figure it out
you get that after you've done anal with anna

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
oh and i think i messed up with barbara because i tried blackmailing her with the pictures and now it is stuck with her being angry and nothing else... am i missing something?

kensvs

Nov 19, 2017
I just got the book from the secretary but i still dont have the folder... what now?
did you blackmail Dave yet..? or whatever the director son name is

oh and i think i messed up with barbara because i tried blackmailing her with the pictures and now it is stuck with her being angry and nothing else... am i missing something?
go to the director office, click the 2 picture on her table and go back to Barbara

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
did you blackmail Dave yet..? or whatever the director son name is

go to the director office, click the 2 picture on her table and go back to Barbara
I already did that but when I go back to barbara she is still pissed and the only thing I can do is show pictures

3.40 star(s) 171 Votes