xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
I know, but she does not appear in the library. They say that I should receive the folder of my roommate, but I can not receive the book after the flogging of the secretary. Barbara does not appear in the library and I do not get the option for anal sex with Anna either.
Did you get the book depraveted lovers from secretary desk in office if not do that give to her the book next day bye anal lube in store go again ask if she read that do anal and go again next day to trigerr scene with barbara.

Reactions: N1K17Y

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Help icant anal the librarian everytime i ask her about sex nothing new happen. Im stuck i already read the walkthrough . Im about to give up ︶︿︶
Did you get the book depraveted lovers from secretary desk in office if not do that give to her the book next day bye anal lube in store go again ask if she read that do anal and go againnext day to trigerr scene with barbara.

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Im stuck with cousin massage scene i massage with oil when i turn over her and massage belly,legs,tits,then pussy she come and dont remove pants to fuck in wk 0.1.0 massage order wheen she turn over is belly,tits,legs,then pussy but i think he writte that wrong i already fuck all girls finish all photoshop even with cousin and emily both watched tv i dont know what i missing to trigger the scene.

Sep 22, 2017
Did you get the book depraveted lovers from secretary desk in office if not do that give to her the book next day bye anal lube in store go again ask if she read that do anal and go againnext day to trigerr scene with barbara.
No book in the desk, fk pls send me ur save file that has a bookofsecretary(ㄒoㄒ)

Sep 22, 2017
No book in the desk, fk pls send me ur save file that has a bookofsecretary(ㄒoㄒ)
Thank you very muchO(≧▽≦)O

sdrawkcabenam

Mar 13, 2017
Hi, I've scrolled and searched for quite a while and can't find a solution to an exception error popping up every time I scroll over the inventory or tasks. Any help would be appreciated!

While running game code:
File "game/myscreens.rpy", line 333, in execute
File "game/myscreens.rpy", line 333, in execute
File "game/myscreens.rpy", line 342, in execute
File "game/myscreens.rpy", line 351, in execute
File "game/myscreens.rpy", line 353, in execute
File "game/myscreens.rpy", line 359, in execute
File "game/myscreens.rpy", line 360, in execute
File "game/myscreens.rpy", line 360, in keywords
NameError: name 'current_label' is not defined

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
ok im stuck again... got my health certificate and i was told to wait until my board room is ready, what now?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I have ever tested your save but i can't see all the last scene in the menu (only the last one)
Then there is someting wrong about YOUR game !!! Here is couple SC of my game. I suggest, that you play the game to the end, starting to my save.

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes