Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I had the same problem on a laptop with no mousewheel. I had to trigger the mouseover menu twice to get the scroll bar to work. 1st time scroll bar did nothing, 2nd mouseover scrollbar works. Very strange bug and work around.
When you move your cursor to the left side of screen (on top of inventory), it don`t show ???? In my game, I don`t "click" anything, unless I pick something in the inventory!! Laptop scrolling works just fine (sliding finger at the touchpad).

zuuzuuba

Aug 7, 2018
Update worked perfectly; however, the update is disappointing. Not even ten minutes to the game and everything is done. I hope the dorm version would be released as a standalone or an expansion to this.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Update worked perfectly; however, the update is disappointing. Not even ten minutes to the game and everything is done. I hope the dorm version would be released as a standalone or an expansion to this.
At the end of this month, there will be another part of this game (LAST PART), because people didn`t like the current ending !! :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

j766

May 15, 2017
Alright, I am completely stuck. I tried reading the walkthrough, and searched through the topics here, and I keep getting stuck in an endless loop.
I need to blackmail Derek, and in order to do that I need to spy on the director's bedroom. In order to spy on the director's bedroom, it seems like I have to hack into Dick's laptop first. But I can't get into the office at 7pm like it says, it just tells me nobody is there that late and forces me back to the map. What do I need to do?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Alright, I am completely stuck. I tried reading the walkthrough, and searched through the topics here, and I keep getting stuck in an endless loop.
I need to blackmail Derek, and in order to do that I need to spy on the director's bedroom. In order to spy on the director's bedroom, it seems like I have to hack into Dick's laptop first. But I can't get into the office at 7pm like it says, it just tells me nobody is there that late and forces me back to the map. What do I need to do?
If you have done everything you should, and you are going to do photoshoot in the firm at 19.00, go there at 18.00 and skip 1 hour !!!

j766

May 15, 2017
If you have done everything you should, and you are going to do photoshoot in the firm at 19.00, go there at 18.00 and skip 1 hour !!!
I can't get any options with the secretary to take photos. The only option I have is to tell her she has great boobs. Is there a specific time I have to go there to ask her for another photoshoot?

For a bit more information - Tasks:
-Fuck 5 girls
-Find material for blackmail of Derek
-Get health certificate
-Help find a red folder
-Send Barbara to the library

I know most of those come directly off of blackmailing Derek, which you can't do until you go to the office at 7pm and distract the secretary. But I can't find a time where you have the ability to ask her for another photo shoot.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I can't get any options with the secretary to take photos. The only option I have is to tell her she has great boobs. Is there a specific time I have to go there to ask her for another photoshoot?

For a bit more information - Tasks:
-Fuck 5 girls
-Find material for blackmail of Derek
-Get health certificate
-Help find a red folder
-Send Barbara to the library

I know most of those come directly off of blackmailing Derek, which you can't do until you go to the office at 7pm and distract the secretary. But I can't find a time where you have the ability to ask her for another photo shoot.
Have you done her FIRST shoot allready (not that shoot, witch your cousin asked) ???

j766

May 15, 2017
Have you done her FIRST shoot allready (not that shoot, witch your cousin asked) ???
I did the shoot your cousin asked you to do where you take one photo of everybody in the office. After that, the only option I have with the secretary is to tell her she has great boobs. I've tried going there at like every hour, up to 18.00, and she never has an option to do another photo shoot. At 19.00 nobody is at the office so you can't go in.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I did the shoot your cousin asked you to do where you take one photo of everybody in the office. After that, the only option I have with the secretary is to tell her she has great boobs. I've tried going there at like every hour, up to 18.00, and she never has an option to do another photo shoot. At 19.00 nobody is at the office so you can't go in.
When you take her photo in the firm photoshoot, she will tell you, that she likes to be photographed and then you can ask her the FIRST shoot !!!!
Ps. First read the dialogue and look for Tasks and then, only then read the WT if you get stuck !!

j766

May 15, 2017
When you take her photo in the firm photoshoot, she will tell you, that she likes to be photographed and then you can ask her the FIRST shoot !!!!
I remember her saying she liked being photographed. But I didn't get any options during the first shoot other than to tell her 'All done here' or something like that right after the picture. Now, great boobs is the only option I have with her. So...are you basically telling me the game glitched out on me and cannot be completed now?

j766

May 15, 2017
I actually just went back and found my save where I originally took the photos of everybody in the office. There were no options to ask for another photoshoot during hers. Just an "All done here" at the very end, she mentions she wanted to be a model, and the scene ends. Talking to her right after only gives the great boobs option. So I didn't miss anything before, there must be something I need to trigger to get the option to take her photo again...

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I remember her saying she liked being photographed. But I didn't get any options during the first shoot other than to tell her 'All done here' or something like that right after the picture. Now, great boobs is the only option I have with her. So...are you basically telling me the game glitched out on me and cannot be completed now?
Yep !!!! Go back to your saves (you have saves, right), and start playing that firm photoshoot. Btw, if your tasks say "fuck 5 girls", you are NOT near the end !!!

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I actually just went back and found my save where I originally took the photos of everybody in the office. There were no options to ask for another photoshoot during hers. Just an "All done here" at the very end, she mentions she wanted to be a model, and the scene ends. Talking to her right after only gives the great boobs option. So I didn't miss anything before, there must be something I need to trigger to get the option to take her photo again...
Hold on, I check !!!!

j766

May 15, 2017
Hold on, I check !!!!
Ah, shit. Alright, I finally figured it out. I forgot to go back to the cousin and tell her don't worry. AFTER that I am now able to ask the secretary for another photoshoot. Thanks for trying to help!

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Ah, shit. Alright, I finally figured it out. I forgot to go back to the cousin and tell her don't worry. AFTER that I am now able to ask the secretary for another photoshoot. Thanks for trying to help!
No sweat, I just cheked and yes, you didn`t take the photos to Cousin !! Happy to help !!!! :closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:

Kakos_Boss

Dec 19, 2017
I need to blackmail Derek, and in order to do that, I need to spy on the director's bedroom. In order to spy on the director's bedroom, it seems like I have to hack into Dick's laptop first. But I can't get into the office at 7pm like it says, it just tells me nobody is there that late and forces me back to the map. What do I need to do?
Do a photoshoot with the secretary. Then you will have the option to get a mouse from the guy named Jalal or something who is available only at night. Use the mouse at the second photo shoot with her and u will get to dicks laptop.

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes