Dasati

May 30, 2017
Having a bit of difficulty with Dick's office, i follow all the steps, check all the photos and e-mails but its just not registering. I get the comment bout Dick having photos of the director on his computer but i don't get the task to spy on directors bedroom.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Having a bit of difficulty with Dick's office, i follow all the steps, check all the photos and e-mails but its just not registering. I get the comment bout Dick having photos of the director on his computer but i don't get the task to spy on directors bedroom.
Have you checked the pictures on the director's table? So are your toon aware that she is Barb's mother?

Reactions: La'Zaa

uzuncocuk

Sep 9, 2018
All the pictures in the gallery were opened. But this picture of the trainer was not opened. How can I open it?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
All the pictures in the gallery were opened. But this picture of the trainer was not opened. How can I open it?
The massage scene with boobies up? You can only try that once. IF you missed it, you lost your chance.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
In that case you'll have to locate a very pesky spot on her back that doesn't want you to locate it :closedtongue: and click it during massage. Of course the built-in cheat that highlitghts clickable things helps immensely.

Reactions: La'Zaa and Tacito

Wizzzz

Sep 9, 2017
Is 1.0 the final version? On the patreon it says they work on a new game so did the op forget the tag or did I miss something?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yes and no. Meant to be but due to feedbacks he is redoing/adding to the end so not exactly the final/completed version yet.

Reactions: La'Zaa and Wizzzz

AJ840

Jul 25, 2018
Hey is there port for android ver 1.0.0 ex because in front it only have 0.9.1 so can anyone say it

Mircea96

Sep 22, 2018
I have a problem.I finish the game,but i don't have all the scenes unlocked,i have three scenes locked.

Can you please help me to unlock these scenes?Thank you.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I have a problem.I finish the game,but i don't have all the scenes unlocked,i have three scenes locked.
For complete your missing scenes read the PDF Walkthrough , first post at the end.
There is the final part dedicated how to unlock gallery , you need to load your old saves.
For the trainer take a look here

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
Hey guys.

So I got some of the saves that were shared recently. But I wasn't sure how to access them. Does anyone know where I have to put them for them to show up on my Mac? Thanks!

zxc_cxz

Apr 6, 2018
Hey guys.
Does anyone know how and when to get the red folder from Derek? I already finished threesome in the library with Anna and Barbara and tried also to blackmail the director, but still not able get hold of Derek in Barbara's place. Tried it everytime but still "no response ". Can anyone help, thanks.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How to do this.
Saves are in the c:\users\[usernameofyourcomputer]\appdata\roaming\RenPy\My_Cute_roomate folder. Pick the one you wish to upload (1_1_LT1.save for example means the first save on the very first page of save files in the game. So they are easily recognizbale. You can rename one like.. 10_6_LT1.save and that would put the save on the in-game load menus's 10th page, 6th slot, get it?) and then you can just use the "Upload a File" button when you are writing a post. Thats it.

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes