Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Anyone have the walkthrough for the v1.0.0ex ? I need to see my cousin naked in the shower(the second scene) and to fuck him doggystyle,i search on Fap-Nation but the site with walkthrough is dead :(
How about OP ????

Sep 23, 2018
Just finished the game. The game is good but I want more options for when cousin is sleeping. And more options for when she's taking a bath. Too bad no sex scene for the shower.

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
Hello guys, I have after the update to 1.0.0 the problem that I still have 1 girl sex but I had all through and find the error is not. could someone leave a save file to me :-D

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Hello guys, I have after the update to 1.0.0 the problem that I still have 1 girl sex but I had all through and find the error is not. could someone leave a save file to me :-D
Nurse,Roommate,Trainer,Dean,Emily,Barbara,Director,Secretary,Anna (normal sex not anal),Salegirl
Who is not in your list ? or post your save

Reactions: La'Zaa

WickedGrim

Sep 18, 2018
Hi all, I loved this game. Can anyone point me to where I can get more like this one. Or links to the games that I can download them & play. Thanks in advance

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
oh, I need the Mac versions if avaiable
This game is unique :)
However there are other good games, maybe someone is more a story than a real game ... it depends on your tastes.
Some , random:
Milfy City , Dreams of Desire, Depraved awakening , Mythic Manor , Acting lessons , Melody , Dating my daughter , High rise climb , Lancaster boarding house , Parental love , Systerly lust , Where the heart , My Sweet Neighbors , Life with Mary ... is enough ?
Click on last updates or search by the title.
Here you find more popular games , not in my opinion but ...

WickedGrim

Sep 18, 2018
This game is unique :)
However there are other good games, maybe someone is more a story than a real game ... it depends on your tastes.
Some , random:
Milfy City , Dreams of Desire, Depraved awakening , Mythic Manor , Acting lessons , Melody , Dating my daughter , High rise climb , Lancaster boarding house , Parental love , Systerly lust , Where the heart , My Sweet Neighbors , Life with Mary ... is enough ?
Click on last updates or search by the title.
Here you find more popular games , not in my opinion but ...
Thank you very much for these titles

Monke9

May 24, 2018
The game crashed after i giving The documents ,,,, WTF ...That was my favorite game ,, but now blah ! ! !

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So wondering how the game is to progress , Now the Mc has moved out?
As things stand now, the game won't progress anywhere, this was it. A bit more may be added to it by a last update/patch but this pretty much it. The End. Whether his next game (if there will be a next one) is MCR 2 or something else is yet to be seen.

EDIT: I correct myself. He is going to make a new game that is NOT MCR2. So this is it.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes