Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Delete the presistent file in your save folder at the c:\users\...\AppData\Roaming\Ren'Py\My_Cute_roomate location. Along with the saves and then start anew.

Reactions: DanMachiFan
Jul 3, 2018
help, I have been loving this game, but I am stuck at a point. The game keeps crashing for me at the point where I am telling the dean, Anna is back. I get the console error message, hit ignore or reload (as I have done before) but is keep going back to a certain point. Anything I can do?
I have a Mac, someone out there must know what to do.

Sep 21, 2018
WOW...569 pages of comments on this thread n counting...popular game...so THANK YOU to Astaros3D for making this, but just ran in2 a prob...i don't think the day makes a diff, but i'm currently on day 8, n start the morning with 2 hearts for my "roommate"/cousin...n no matter what i do during the day, i still have 2 hearts right b4 i get home...but as soon as she gets home from work n says she wants 2 talk 2 me in the kitchen about going 2 her office 2 take pics of her co-workers, i drop down to 1 heart, n there's nothing i can do 2 avoid it...HOW DO I LOSE A HEART when all she wants 2 do is talk 2 me about her work? she was ok w/me asking 2 touch her tits, open her robe, n spy on her in the shower...n after each time i checked my heart meter, n still had 2...i even did the purity route n didnt do any of those things, n STILL lost a heart...n this is AFTER she gives me a hand job after doing the 2 photo shoots (living room, bedroom)...so WTF??!!
UPDATE: NEVER MIND...my dumbass 4got that i had accidentally saved it after asking if i could touch her tits...didn't even think nething about it at the time, b/c she said "maybe l8r"...so didnt think that would adversely affect my RP at all, since she seemed ok w/it...but still complimented her tits n ass, pulled the loop on her robe, n spied on her in the shower, n still have 2 hearts when she gets home from work

Sep 21, 2018
hey manfegor, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the walkthrough!!! n i LUV this RP chart!! but u say these are only visible on the console...so how do i do that? b/c i just left a post regarding how i'm losing a heart w/cousin when i shouldn't be, n would like 2 check my RP n see what's going on. n saw that u said if u knock on her door in the morning with less than 2 hearts u lose 5 RP, but i did that every morning so i could compliment her n thats how i got 2 find out what she wanted n buy her stuff (stretching books, yoga outfit), n it never seemed 2 have a negative impact (at least my heats never went down)...n u say u lose 10 RP for leaving sperm in the bathroom, yet there's no option 2 clean it up...always says it'll dry n become invisible (n again, always checked my hearts, n they never went down)

so your help/advice regarding these things would be GREATLY appreciated...thanks again!!
so does ne1 know how 2 open up the console 2 see ur RP like manfegor was talking about? (CHECK SPOILER LINK in post #11368)

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I am stuck with Jenny photoshoot where I can learn about rat.
I have done the profile picture of 4 ppl from the office and send the pictures to cousin.
I am avoiding the " dick has your folder " dialogue. Is that why I can't offer photoshoot to Jenny???

supremo007

Mar 14, 2018
How to fix the bug from submitting directors documents? After the dialog about the dorm. It will stack already i want to see the rest of ending.

Or anyone can share there save files after that part thanks :)

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Does anyone know when he plans to release the next "update" with those extras that he promised because of the extremely rushed ending?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Does anyone know when he plans to release the next "update" with those extras that he promised because of the extremely rushed ending?
No. He said this month and that is at its end. I personally expect it on either tomorrow or the earily next week. This dev is actually one of the few punctual ones when it come to release date so when he told its this month i believe him.

pyjamaninja

Sep 9, 2018
Unfortunately I still haven't found a solution to avoid game crashing when submitting the documents to dean after reading all of these pages. Does anyone have a work around?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Unfortunately I still haven't found a solution to avoid game crashing when submitting the documents to dean after reading all of these pages. Does anyone have a work around?
post a save and the error log.

supremo007

Mar 14, 2018
Same error for me. We want to see the ending part. Hope someone can help how to fix. Thanks

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes