kobetti

Apr 5, 2018
Help me guys.The game crashes every time when I try to check my inventory on the left side.The error can’t be ignored. I download the game from OP and tried on two computers

Tnagdn

Sep 26, 2018
Is this a bug? Massage Book is not in the shop at the beginning or even in the middle of the game. I saw a guide saying that the books appears in the begginning.

Already tried to restart the game or starting a new story, book is just not there

lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
I like the idea of the gallery, but disappointly it is only 1 image, I thought you would be able to access the whole scene that went with it
Right! Like Summertime Saga calls it "cookies", so you can relive the scene again and mess your keyboard and sticky your mouse wheel. It's kind of like winning a medal isn't it? You want to covet it once in a while and fap. Oh wait.. I don't fap to medals. I don't know what I'm saying.

lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
I'm using 0.9.0ex, and I'm having issues with most of the animations. They seem to jitter instead of playing through, and then sometimes it plays out some frames or maybe a full animation and returns to hardly moving at all. I have 128MB of video RAM. Oh when this happens, my sound starts to stutter. I have both 2D and 3D working fine. Other ren'py games work OK, but I can't get smooth playback with this game, and I've searched this thread. Hmmm :confused:

jdk22

Oct 17, 2017
As things stand now, the game won't progress anywhere, this was it. A bit more may be added to it by a last update/patch but this pretty much it. The End. Whether his next game (if there will be a next one) is MCR 2 or something else is yet to be seen.

EDIT: I correct myself. He is going to make a new game that is NOT MCR2. So this is it.
So this game will soon be over? I haven't played this game for a long time.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So this game will soon be over? I haven't played this game for a long time.
It essentially is. There's gonna be a little tweaking with the end but thats it. I'm waiting for that one last patch myself before giving this another walkthrough for the last time.

Sep 13, 2018
Ah, shit. Alright, I finally figured it out. I forgot to go back to the cousin and tell her don't worry. AFTER that I am now able to ask the secretary for another photoshoot. Thanks for trying to help!
I still cant do the photoshoot at 7pm. I already gave the photos to the cousin.

Sep 13, 2018
Help! Stuck at "after you promised you help your roommate with the stolen documents go back at 7pm for the photoshoot with the secretary (check Jenny part) where you find out her fear"
I cant progress any tasks if I cant pass this

The promised with stolen documents, is that where she tells you about the red folder right?

Tnagdn

Sep 26, 2018
Is there another way to get the trainer, Barbara and the roommate without oil massage? They run in shock and don't wanna know nothing after that

How many hearts can I get with Cousin? I managed to get three. What about Trainer and the Secretary? Got only one

I really enjoyed the game btw

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Is there another way to get the trainer,
How many hearts can I get with Cousin? I managed to get three. What about Trainer and the Secretary? Got only one
For the hearts with roommate are limited to 2 (as visualization) , but if you want a detailed explanation about relationship points/heart look here

you need 1 or two for some actions.
For others if you do what is needed don't worry about heart , this is mine at the end of the game.
the rule is do not stupid things whit them
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yes you need oil , only for roommate you can use sleeping pills and in the night ...

Sep 21, 2018
WOW...569 pages of comments on this thread n counting...popular game...so THANK YOU to Astaros3D for making this, but just ran in2 a prob...i don't think the day makes a diff, but i'm currently on day 8, n start the morning with 2 hearts for my "roommate"/cousin...n no matter what i do during the day, i still have 2 hearts right b4 i get home...but as soon as she gets home from work n says she wants 2 talk 2 me in the kitchen about going 2 her office 2 take pics of her co-workers, i drop down to 1 heart, n there's nothing i can do 2 avoid it...HOW DO I LOSE A HEART when all she wants 2 do is talk 2 me about her work? she was ok w/me asking 2 touch her tits, open her robe, n spy on her in the shower...n after each time i checked my heart meter, n still had 2...i even did the purity route n didnt do any of those things, n STILL lost a heart...n this is AFTER she gives me a hand job after doing the 2 photo shoots (living room, bedroom)...so WTF??!!

someone PLEASE HELP, as i worked hard 2 get those 2 hearts, n dont wanna lose them!!

Sep 21, 2018
Okay now I'll tell exactly what has an effect on roommate. Watch closely.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can only see the RP by console, but since you can see the hearts, that's give you a fairly good info what's your status is with her. :)
hey manfegor, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the walkthrough!!! n i LUV this RP chart!! but u say these are only visible on the console...so how do i do that? b/c i just left a post regarding how i'm losing a heart w/cousin when i shouldn't be, n would like 2 check my RP n see what's going on. n saw that u said if u knock on her door in the morning with less than 2 hearts u lose 5 RP, but i did that every morning so i could compliment her n thats how i got 2 find out what she wanted n buy her stuff (stretching books, yoga outfit), n it never seemed 2 have a negative impact (at least my heats never went down)...n u say u lose 10 RP for leaving sperm in the bathroom, yet there's no option 2 clean it up...always says it'll dry n become invisible (n again, always checked my hearts, n they never went down)

so your help/advice regarding these things would be GREATLY appreciated...thanks again!!

Jul 3, 2018
help, I have been loving this game, but I am stuck at a point. The game keeps crashing for me at the point where I am telling the dean, Anna is back. I get the console error message, hit ignore or reload (as I have done before) but is keep going back to a certain point. Anything I can do?

Hello4

May 21, 2018
Help! I want to collect Gallery myself. But it's already unlocked. I want to re; lock gallery. But I don't know how. Plz help me.

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes