May 8, 2018
1st - Incest patch works.
2nd - now in the morning you have choice to stay with cousine or to go to college.
3rd - if you stay, you are gonna get old end, but if you decide to leave you will find, imho, lame copy of cousine on college an have sex with her. If you want ss I can post them, but its up to you will you download or not. Any update is worth playing if you ask me. hehe.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
All we need now is a COMPLETED tag. Overall, its a mixed bag. On the one hand the game was often hellishly buggy and bugfixes came sometimes couple releases later, still kinda unstable for some obviously. The story is ..uhm.. basic.
On the the other hand i must say it was refreshing to see another Dev who was/is puntcual with release dates, he is very reliable so far and here we are, he completed this one within a year so he wasn't just messing around, he did a very fine job in this regard.

I'd say he isn't an artist but a very determined artisan instead and truth be told if i have to choose between a supertalented artist with a superpromising project.. that never gets finished, constantly delayed due to shady reasons;
OR
a Dev who isn't good at writing, plot at all but delivers kickass renders, who rolls out updates on time, who listens to criticism and actually doesn't just milk his patrons by stretching the finish indefinitely and opts for doing another one instead after finishing the first..

..i would go with this latter one 10/10.

Lets just hope that the next game will have some more consensual sex and more believable characters, some more story and background (and that he doesn't starts all over with the bugs as well).

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Can anyone help me i'm stuck on getting anna to come home i went to barbras house and talked to her now what do i do?
Uh. Read the walkthrough? Still a long way to go from there you see to explain all in detail. Buy the drone, use it from the living room to catch Anna and Barb doing things. Show barb the picture -> Don't dispair -> Unlock your roomate's office through her questline. In a nutshell.

bosspro1234

May 10, 2018
Uh. Read the walkthrough? Still a long way to go from there you see to explain all in detail. Buy the drone, use it from the living room to catch Anna and Barb doing things. Show barb the picture -> Don't dispair -> Unlock your roomate's office through her questline. In a nutshell.
i bought the upgraded drone but whenever i go back to barbs house it always says no response

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
i bought the upgraded drone but whenever i go back to barbs house it always says no response
Like i said. Don't dispair. Quest doesn't continue there. Unlock Roomate's office. Continuation is from there.

Oct 17, 2017
can someone share a full save my game hella buggy that i cant advance anymore even with bugfix etc. so i really appreciate a full save so i can atleast watch all scenes from gallery

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes