dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
here >

Yes, it have!
Thanks but I was talking about the playable scene gallery not the one that just has the images.

I suppose we will have to wait awhile to get that version cause from what I can see, its only available to $40 Patreons.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Lets just hope that the next game will have some more consensual sex and more believable characters, some more story and background (and that he doesn't starts all over with the bugs as well).
I mean it was a dumb concept from the outset, a magic disease that can somehow detect penetration and then turn itself off? I didn't expect more than a dumb fuckfest. I think this author is better to sticking to their strength of delivering a bunch of well rendered fucking scenes. Sometimes that's fine, there's other games out there where writing's the strength.

Hartigan

Nov 6, 2017
Have the bugs in the storyline finally been fixed? or is it still possible to end the game flow by doing things in the wrong order?

If not, we probably can not expect that the developer fix his bugs ... and i can
save my time to start a game which may not work anymore if I read a book at the wrong time

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
how do I get the barbara lotion scene? Every time I try she gets pissed I removed her bikini or says she has to go upstairs, meanwhile I can't get the brother to find the red folder. Help!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I offered the game a safe place in a cozy little folder, it is content eversince the adorable little thing!:relievedface:

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes